We had a loss today...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsefeathers

Reaction score
We have a few goats, and from the last babies we had, we had a ver special little girl... her name was Bella (we called her Bella Patella... go figure
default_wub.png
: ). She spent more time with us than with her mother, always staying with us where ever we went. She even helped us move my grandmother to her apartment... the Senior Citizens just loved her. She thought she was a puppy! Unfortunately however, she was a little Houdini. Today, when my husband was driving down the drive way from the feed store, she heard his truck coming and went to meet him... he didn't see her. She was so small... She loved to be carried... my 4 year old toted her every where. We just buried her... we are all just heartbroken. We've never had such a special little goat...She will be missed terribly.

Chris

IMAG0190.jpg

Bella.jpg

I am SO sorry, to have such a precious little friend like that and lose her to such a tragic accident, sometimes life just sucks. Give your hubby a big hug, I am sure he feels horrible that he didn't see her.

Pam

Your husband must be feeling just awful! I'm so sorry..........

MA

OHhh, I am so sorry. We have a little one that looks just like her and her name is Bella also. (((hugs))) Corinne

Tyler is having a hard time and Branden feels absolutely terrible. I just went outside to the pool and started to call..."Bella Petella" in that little baby voice we all use, then I remembered. Tyler keeps telling me that now Aunt Jenny (who we lost in October) has a baby goat to play with in Heaven. It's been hard this past week for us all because my Aunt's birthday just past... she was like a mother to me.... and now this.... Matter of fact... it seems like if something could go wrong it did... Long story.... Anyway, Karla, I just have to say I love your quote in your signature line.... about learning to dance in the rain... I just love that. Just seems like there's been a lot of hard times going around lately... Chin up everybody.
default_pray.gif
:

Thanks everybody...

Chris

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear about you losing your little goat........what an awful thing for you all.....esp your hubby....... :no:

i'm so sorry for your family and for your cute little goat... but most especially your husband! mine ran over one of the dogs with the horse trailer loaded, obviously the dog did not make it either... but for about 5 seconds hubby thought it was one of MY kids he had run over (long story so won't go into it, don't want to take over your thread!!), and all he could think was OMG how am i going to tell her... anyway your husband will need lots of hugs right now, it is a very hard thing to deal with, especially when the whole family is upset about the loss... our thoughts are with you! but what a great thing to concentrate on, that your aunt can now play with and take care of your little goat...

I am sorry for your loss. Give hubby a hug and let him know it was destiny.

Doesn't help to ease your pain though.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I am so sorry.

What a cute little girl she was, you can see she was special.

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back