We had a baby! The LAST ONE!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
I had a "feeling" about Whyspr yesterday. She was not stuffing herself with hay as usual. Other than that, it was more of a feeling I had. So I put the beeper and halter on her for the first time last evening. I wanted to go to bed at 10 PM but I was watching her, by 11 PM she was starting to walk around a little. At 12:05 AM this morning (20th) she went down and I sprang into action.

The easiest birth of the year for me! From water broken to baby out was 2-3 minutes.

The baby is a dark solid black with a big star! And.... IT'S A FILLY! :aktion033:

This is Whypy's 2nd baby and she's sired by Magic.

This is our last baby of the year! I'm done!
default_yes.gif
:

We had 6 fillies by Lotto, and one filly and 1 colt by Magic. Pretty good 7 girls and 1 boy. WHOO HOOO!!

These are just born & just barely dry pics. She is so refined, straight and perfect!

I'll try to get new pics of her soon!

f.jpg

ff.jpg

fff.jpg

ffff.jpg

The proud momma!

whyp.jpg

Thank you for letting me share the new filly!!

Congratulations Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love her :D.
default_wub.png
:

She's absolutely beautiful, Robin! Nothing like ending the season with a BANG! :aktion033:

MA

Very adorable and perfect in everyway! Congrats! :aktion033: Solid black is one of my favorites, black beautys. And what a great year all them fillies, I had 4 boys and only 2 girls.

What a little doll! Congratulations, Robin! You had a terrific foaling season this year. :aktion033:

Melba

:aktion033: Pretty filly! Congrats!!! :aktion033:

That is a lovely baby, many congratulations and welcome back to sleeping as an art form.

Except for the colics.

And the snots (which I am currently nursing my lot through)

And the odd little lameness's and "just not looking right" that they like to put us through.

Oh, heck, just leave the bed made up on the couch (or in my case out in the trailer!!)

OK, Gonna have, ABSOLUTELY GONNA have a Lotto baby one day!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]Beautiful filly! :aktion033: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Congratulation on all your babies this year!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Bill

Perfect way to end the season! She is a beautiful filly! I am glad it was so easy! All your babies have been lovely in the past, but I think that THIS was your best season yet!! I love them ALL!!!! Congratulations Hon!!!!!

Now, SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin

Oh Robin, believe it or not..she's my favorite! What a lovely finale to your year.

:aktion033: What a pretty girl! She is adorable, and her mama is very pretty too. :aktion033:

She is a cute! Momma's coloring reminds me of a mini I had a few years ago. I can't wait to watch her grow up. keep us updated!

Back