We are FINALLY moving to ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Finally!!!! we got the house today after looking at it for over a month and negotiating for two weeks. Im so excited as Im going to finally have a real horse barn. The barn looks small in this pic but thats because the house is blocking it. The only bad thing is there are no fences up but we are getting to be fence masters LOL. We are just going to have to put them up VERY QUICKLY!!! Heres the listing but i cant find the one that had more pics

Im going to miss so many illinois friends but i cannot wait to have my husband back and my whole family in one spot again. We have been seperated now for almost 4 months

kays new farm

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations, that looks like a wonderful place.

I am so happy for you and wish you and your family every bit of joy you deserve in your new home.

Liz M.

Very nice KayKay!! Looks like you will really enjoy living there.
wink.gif

the funny thing is i have never seen this house LOL. I let hubby pick it out as I trust him implicitly and I couldnt get up there to look.

The barn has 3 HUGE stalls that we will split into 6. it also has a real tack room wooohooo.

My boys are really excited as its supposed to be about 10 mins from buckeye lake

can you tell im excited!
aktion033.gif

Very pretty house - I'd say your hubby did a good job picking it out...Congrats! Love to see inside pics and more pics of the barn when you get moved in...very exciting moving to a new place, but packing sucks! Don't hurt your back!

It looks like a very nice house, and a nice piece of property. I cant say I would completely trust my hubby picking out a house!!
wink.gif
CONGRATULATIONS . Corinne

That is a very nice area of Ohio, there are a lot of nice people around there that are into horses. I'm sure you will like it there. Lot of great shows in Ohio also.
yes.gif
Congratulations

Very Nice Kay! I really like it! I'd love to see the inside too. I wish I could find something like that in PA!

Oh kay i love it what a beautiful house must admit I am a bit jealous I LOVE THE PORCH And have always wanted one like that.

You must be so excited

Howdy neighbor!
saludando.gif
Yippee!
aktion033.gif
You are going to be a buckeye! I promise you will love it around here. Your youngins will too. I am so excited for you.

Fran

thanks so much guys. its been such a stressful 4 months i am just so glad the nightmare is going to be over
biggrin.gif

lisa

im with you! i have always loved cape cod houses but never lived in one. and i love the front porch. They just put in new hardwood floors and carpet so thats a plus too.

Im also really excited because the barn is so close to the house. right now our "barn" is too far away to run a foal cam so now ill finally be able to use a real camera!!!

Fran are we still going to lunch when i get there?? Better yet you want to meet the transporter with 11 horses and 1 llama to unload??? LMBO

I tell you what trying to organize this move so that the moving truck and the horses all show up in the same day is just crazy

Kay

Spoken like the true horsewoman you are: You really don't care about the house, you're all about the barn and the fencing!

It's really gorgeous and I'm jealous! Wish I had a house like that. I'd say I'm moving in with you but I'm not about to leave my barn now!!!!!!

Yup you're going to be going nuts with all the packing and moving but it's going to be so well worth it.

You are really going to be soooo happy there.

Looks wonderful!!!
aktion033.gif
I like the way the barn and house are the same color. I too am a sucker for a "rocking chair porch". Wish I had one.

aktion033.gif
How wonderful. Looks to be a beautiful place and I think hubby did REALLY well!!!
wink.gif

Oh, hey -- since the site has directions available
laugh.gif
Let's all copy those and show up for a cookout !!
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
Uh, after the fence is up.
wacko.gif

Latest posts

Back