WCMHR World Championship's photographer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone who attended the WCMHR World Championships last July buy pictures from Virtually There Photography? If you did have you received your photos yet? Last I hear from the WCMHR is that they sent a registered letter to the photographer but have not heard anything back besides the receipt of letter.

No clue but I know WCMHR has ripped some people off by taking money for "registration" papers and not sending them. Hopefully they've handled their end of the arrangement with the photographer and that's not the hold up...

I've been calling and emailing since September and they have not responded. I've submitted a case to the Better Business Bureau who also had no luck in getting a response.

The photographer has not responded to WCMHR either. Apparently they've been getting alot of calls from folks for info on the photographer also.

I was extremely surprised today when the mail came. I finally received the picture that was taken in July 2008. I've cropped it down a bit.

sunnywcmhrnome.jpg

Well they may lurk or have friends that are members here, who knows why all of a sudden you received your pics.

I am just glad you did!

Nice mare!

I agree, beautiful mare. But I have a question - if this was a professional photographer, why did they cut the top of the person off??

She said she cropped the picture to show off the mare better.

I am glad you got the picture, I am surprized. She looks very pretty.

I agree, beautiful mare. But I have a question - if this was a professional photographer, why did they cut the top of the person off??
That was me I cropped myself out. The horse looks much better than I did in the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting for mine. I have heard that a lot of people have just recently been getting there's.

Every few days Sandee has emailed me to see if I get them.

I am going to email Sandee and recommend AGAINST THEM getting that photographer again!

I will say WCMHR is doing much better about return time with papers. They are really improved, I have gotten involved with them again because I have a few 4-H kids just starting to show minis and they are so good for the youth.

Barb

Maybe they are trying harder
indifferent0014.gif
I recently heard from a forum member (a youth) who paid for papers in 2007, emailed and called, no response... and finally got them recently. So it only took 18 months to receive the papers she purchased
confused0036.gif

I wish they'd step it way up and get back to how they used to be. They did used to be a good thing. Now, I think they are taking advantage of many people, not to mention giving the illusion that a WCMHR only horse is "really registered" (when to 99.9% of the miniature horse enthusiasts, it is not a registered horse)
rolleye0014.gif

If my office took a year and a half to deliver something a client purchased from us, you know... there's a good chance I'd be in jail!!! (not kidding)
rolleye0019.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I had heard the same thing but I just recently got involved again with them about 2 yrs ago. Because we got a lot of horses they were AMHA but also had WCMHR papers too.

All the horses except one had WC papers I asked the owner and she said they were sent in the same time as the rest. I called Sandee and she said she must have missed it. She told me to fax in an application. She made the papers and sent them to me.

I recently sent in on a little mare recently with my membership and got the papers in about 3 wks.

I think they now have help in the office. I think originaly Sandee tryed to do it by her self and found out it was to much so got help.

Barb

Latest posts

Back