Wanted to share pictures of Faith's cat.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
default_saludando.gif
I just wanted to share a few pictures I took of Twister, Faith's Cat.. He has been behaving good so far. He is just the little love bug
default_wub.png

Here is Mr. Twister:

IMG_0605.jpg

With Faith:

IMG_0614.jpg

And with Jamie:

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Our dog seems to be taking a liking to him too..
default_aktion033.gif
She can be very protective of me but she seems to really like having a house buddy..
default_yes.gif

Just went out to do chores again, took Twister with me again. This time, he went to the barn, then went potty out in the snow and came back up to the porch.. I just pray that everything works out good all the way around with him. I just know my landlords are not very keen on having a house kitty. Their previous renters had cats that urinated threw the house and ruined the screens in the bathroom windows. They are in Fla right now, so I have until April to break the news to them.. But he did seem happy that we had cats to try to help with mice in his barns and around the house. He really liked them, just hope the Mrs. does, too
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for all the help and for letting me share!!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute pics!
default_smile.png
I have a "Twister" kitty too, only mine is a female. I guess mine is "Ms." Twister lol!

Faith looks so pleased (and absolutely darling!)
default_smile.png

Looks like he owns the place already!

He is beautiful!
default_wub.png

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back