Wall Street Admiral's Glory Bound

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
We have been wanting a shetland gelding to show, and now we have one(will be a gelding in the spring). He should mature small enough to hardship when he is 3 into AMHR, he is very tiny and refined. Introducing "Wall Street Admiral's Glory Bound" ASPC papers still pending, aka--Bounder.
default_wub.png
He is a little doll and has a very beautiful trot. Tried to get pictures today of it, ha ha too many trees at our place, you won't believe the head and no body or the rear end with no head shots we took.
default_laugh.png
We are looking forward to next year. Please excuse the no grooming, he is still kind of scared of the new place since he just arrived last Tuesday.

Click on the links below to see pictures of Bounder...

Pretty stance after running and playing on the farm

Bounder Setting Up

Here's an attempt at a trot pic...

Bounder Trotting

Congratulations on him, Terri!!! He looks awesome and I can't wait to see him once you do your magic this spring!!!

He looks pretty tiny, how tall is he?
Leeana he is tiny, but I have not put a stick to him yet. Might do that this next weekend and post then. I do know we bought a weanling and brought him home from Nationals and I think he measured in at 27.5 and Bounder looks close to that measurement. ?? I will post when I stick him.

Love the little white on his legs!!!!
I like his white on his legs too, and he has these neat little ink spots or ink runs is what they look like all over the coronet on the top of his hooves. Not sure what it is called.

Since I have been taking a Horse Production class at college now, I know the answer to his color markings. He has on three legs either high fetlocks or socks with dark marks at the coronet band and on the other leg where the white almost touches the knee, it is called a stocking with dark marks at the coronet band.

He is a very sweet colt and I can't wait to show him next year. It will be my first time to show a shetland this upcoming show year, sooooo exciting.
default_biggrin.png

Chasta

I like his white on his legs too, and he has these neat little ink spots or ink runs is what they look like all over the coronet on the top of his hooves. Not sure what it is called.
Those are called ermine spots.

Thanks Lewella, not knowing that much about pinto patterns do they mean anything or just pretty?

They don't really mean anything and are relatively common on both tobianos and sabinos. I personally like them because they either stripe up or make the hooves dark.
default_laugh.png

Congrat's he's beautiful. Good luck this spring. I love the way he is standing there looking at you as if to say, HEY see how beautiful I am.... TJ

Congratulations Terri and Chasta! He's very handsome and I love how upheaded he is.
default_wub.png
You will have a blast showing him I think.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back