WAKE UP CALL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAZY J MINIS

Reaction score
THIS MORNING MY HUSBAND CAME IN AND ASKED ME WHEN WE GOT 3 MORE HORSES? I HAVEN'T BUT I HAD 3 NEW MARES IN MY OPEN TURNOUT. SOME HOW WHEN ANIMALS GET LOOSE AROUND HERE THEY END UP IN MY PENS. I'VE TOLD THE SHERIFFS DEPT. IF THEY NEED TO RUN SOME IN TO DO SO,USUALLY I HAVE AN EMPTY PEN AT NIGHT. THATS WHAT HAPPENED, THE DEPUTY WAS AT MY DOOR AT 7 TELLING ME THEY WERE THERE AND A FEW MINUTES LATER HERE COMES THE OWNER. THEY ARE STILL HERE TONIGHT. WHILE I WAS FEEDING THID MORNING I GOT MORE ANIMALS THE NEIGHBORS GOATS CAME FOR A VISIT. MY HUSBAND SWEARS I'M AN ANIMAL MAGNET. AT LEAST THEY ARE SAFE. GOTA LUV EM!

LOL I bet you get some happy owners that they are put in somewhere safe

till they can be located.

It's a good thing to be an animal magnet.

My Mom always used to say I had an X on my doorstep that anything and anyone

knew they could take shelter here.

For some reason my neighbors horses from 2 miles away like my yard as well. We woke up one winter night to a horse breathing on us as we have no screen on our bedroom window in the winter and he had his head right right through the window. Maybe he was investigating the aweful snoring sound coming from hubby. We also have various animals show up, they must know that all of my fur babies are well taken care of or they get really good snacks
default_smile.png

Last Friday I had two 45 pound Spotted Polish China cross piggers adopt my place as theirs. They are still there and I'll try to catch them and put them up now that they have been there almost a week and no one has come to claim them. I have named them Bacon and Porkchop--at least they will be in about 6 months.

Great Christmas present from someone.

Last Friday I had two 45 pound Spotted Polish China cross piggers adopt my place as theirs. They are still there and I'll try to catch them and put them up now that they have been there almost a week and no one has come to claim them. I have named them Bacon and Porkchop--at least they will be in about 6 months.

Great Christmas present from someone.
Yes, if you are going to name them, better make it something utilitarian and not sentimental.

The neighbor's animals we get tear the fences down getting here. So, we are not crazy about seeing them on the property.

Latest posts

Back