Visit to Tony's farm last week (pics)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori

Reaction score
We were visiting friends in Austin last week and I emailed Tony about visiting his farm. He was glad to show us around and really made us feel welcome. What an experience. Here are a few pictures of the mares coming in from the back field.

He called them and what an awesome site to see all those mares running. My camera is zoomed all the way and they still are far away. Just wanted to share and thank Tony again for being such a great host.

This is just a small portion of the herd running in, they kept coming and coming. It was incredible to watch.

LittleAmericaMinis07013.jpg

When they figured out we weren't anything exciting, they headed back out.

LittleAmericaMinis07022.jpg

That is GREAT!!! What a wonderful sight to see......... :lol:

Tony IS an incredible host! It's amazing how much he can tell you about each and everyone of his horses. He is a very curtious and knowledgable man to talk to. I've only been to his farm a couple of times without coming away with something.........at least right away
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Yep My visit to Tony's place was one of the highlights of my 19 years in minis for sure!

He is a great host......... and mini mentor also!

Susan O.

Lori, I appreciate your taking the time out of your trip to come for a visit. I thoroughly enjoyed the time with you, your husband, and Victor, and hope that you will be able to come again. Thanks to everyone else for your comments, too, most of you know how we love having visitors and sharing our passion for our horses. Just remember, when you've seen enough, just say "UNCLE". LOL.

I am so jealous
default_yes.gif
: It would be a dream to visit his farm. I pray sometime in my life, I get the chance
default_wub.png
: You are very lucky, and thanks for sharing the pic's!!!

Now I really wanted to come for a visit and I thought I am in Oklahoma "maybe" did a mapquest, almost a 6 hour drive, too far for a Sunday drive. You would never here me say "UNCLE", my husband yes, but I would be out in that pasture gettting to know everyone! It happens every time we visit someones farm, I ask if its ok to go meet the horses, my husband stays behind (doesn't like to walk, out of shape, I wonder why) visiting with the folks, I visit with the horses and he has to call me back.
default_wacko.png
:

Its awesome to see all these beautiful small horses at Little Americas. Tony is a great host

Did you get to see his stallions! These boys took my breath away!

I go always with a trailer to Little Americas

A

I would love to visit there. I have admired Tony's program for a very long time.

Robin

Thanks for sharing!! What a fabulous picture and I bet that was a sight from heaven!! All those little horses running through such a lovely backdrop!! WOW.

Tony, you certainly are a lucky person to be able to just see that as a view every day!! I would just be content to sit out there every day and just watch them all!

That first pic should be enlarged and hung on someone's wall!! What a great shot!

my husband and daughter got to go to Tony's place twice. They both said they had a great time. my daughter said she would love to work with his minis :bgrin . They said he was so nice and love the tour. I pray someday I will get to visit tony's place(who knows when and if I get vac. we will vac at tony's HAHA)

take care,

from personal experience with Tony's horses I can only agreed that it is amazing to have such a large herd of horses running towards you, and they get a BIT just a tiny bit closer when it is feeding time
default_smile.png

wonderful horses, and I so miss them, wish I were alloved to fill my pockets when I left, so kind and friendly, each with their own personality.

default_wub.png

*waves from Denmark*

Jesper

Latest posts

Back