Vetericyn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
I am curious who all has used the Vetericyn products? They have a wide range from Bovine Eye Wash to Hot Spots, Wound treatment etc, and I am curious how your results were in using it.

Others on this forum have recommended this product, and after viewing an ad for it on RFD-TV, I ordered a bottle. I have used it in a mare's eye that was really red and running. One application cleared it up! I also used it this year to treat the foals' umbilical cords............as the program on TV mentioned using it for that also. I would recommend it highly!

Pam C.

Have used the spray and gel for wound treatments. Seems to work okay, really dries out injuries. Works far better if you are able to apply several times per day, as it doesn't stay on long.

Andrea

I bought a bottle a couple of months ago and have used it for everything from minor wounds to treating umbilical cords. It seems to work, no burning or irritation - and if claims they make are true it kills a wide range of bacteria. I like having one easy to use "fix" for almost everything.

Jan

I used the Vetericyn Wound & Infection Treatment when Gracie first starting developing open sores from her cancer. It was effective in keeping the infection level down and I also found that it was mild and non-irritating. I highly recommend this product.

Liz R.

I'VE BEEN USING IT ALSO ON EVERYONE. I'VE USED IT ON MY BIRDS,GOATS,ALPACA,HORSES,AND ME DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT WILL DO.

Latest posts

Back