vanessa shoot picture proofs are in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samm S

Reaction score
a little over a week ago we had our photo shoot with vanessa and i like what she took..

okay i will show you the pics i mostly like and you guys can say which ones are your favourites!!

ps.. sorry if the pics are big i dont really know how to resize them..

Alfalfa18.jpg

Alfalfa21-1.jpg

alf11.jpg

alfalfa4.jpg

alf1.jpg

alf.jpg

and i think those are the top on my list
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

awwe cute alfie
default_wub.png
:

I am probably way out of line here but, that does not always stop me. My honest opinion is, they are all out of focus and I would call her and ask her to come and re take them. None of them are really the quality you should be paying for. Maybe I said that wrong, if you are going to be paying for pictures you should be getting better than what is presented here. Get your moneys worth.

No offense is meant here so if anyone gets offended by what I have written, just choose to ignore it ok.
default_yes.gif
:

I am probably way out of line here but, that does not always stop me. My honest opinion is, they are all out of focus and I would call her and ask her to come and re take them. None of them are really the quality you should be paying for. Maybe I said that wrong, if you are going to be paying for pictures you should be getting better than what is presented here. Get your moneys worth.

No offense is meant here so if anyone gets offended by what I have written, just choose to ignore it ok.
default_yes.gif
:

Sorry :new_shocked: but I must agree with minimama.

default_yes.gif
: Maybe she could come back and try again.

The horse looks beautiful but if im going to pay for pictures i'd want them to look like they just came out of the MHW magizine.

I dont know anything about photography but i would get more scenic backgrounds like in #3 and #4.

My faverit is Number 2, but i would crop or edit out the house out of the background. #3 looks really nice to.

she is an amature photographer... and the day was bad and gross... it was rainy and not very pritty... so i acually think she did good for the weather that we were having but dont worry im not taking offence to it or anything.. and he wasnt really being good... he wouldnt stand good or still it was not a good day and he was alone and we didnt say much cause i was stressed and didnt say a word and he was nervous... i think she did a great job... it was my first shoot and i didnt know what was good and what was bad... ive seen ppls horses get done and they turned out way better but i thought that would be cause they had nicer horses... its not to expensive so i think im getting my moneys worth.

good job vanessa! and hopefully ur next ones will be even better...!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

hey there! the photographer is talking and would like to say no offence taken.

Like Sam said it was a rainy icky day. I also think the "out of foucs" look comes from all the editing i did i am not very good at it at and some things were large that i had to take out. I also shoot with film unlike most other professional photographers. Also like sam said I am an Amature and no i don't know everything yet and everyone i shoot for understands that. Also I only charge for film and processing. it cost them $7 a roll for 23-24 sometimes 25 shots. I am happy with the photos I took at the shoot.

-Vanessa

so yes i really do think im getting my moneys worth for that much
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Beautiful pictures Vanessa!!! I absolutely love # 1 and #2. I can't capture my horses looking anywhere near that good, especially without a halter on. And it isn't easy when the weather/participant isn't cooperating! Again, great job and you can come take pictures for me anytime!!!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: Beautiful pictures Vanessa!!! I absolutely love # 1 and #2. I can't capture my horses looking anywhere near that good, especially without a halter on. And it isn't easy when the weather/participant isn't cooperating! Again, great job and you can come take pictures for me anytime!!!
default_yes.gif
:
Thank you very much every one for the kind words, you are all so nice.

KanoasDestiny: We had him looking into a long mirror and it got spilt down the middle earler that day and Sam was shaking it witch is what made him arch his neck like that. He was a simply wonderful horse to photograph once he got a look in that mirror.

-Vanessa

haha cause he wasnt being good at all be4 the mirror thing:p hehe what a silly boy...
default_wub.png
: :bgrin :lol:

That is such a cool trick!!! I would have never even thought of doing something like that. You photographers and your neat ways!!! My colt arched his neck beautifully a couple fo days ago, and nobody was expecting it so it wasn't caught on camera. :no: Oh well, leaves something for me to look forward to, now that I know he is capable of doing it.
default_yes.gif
: One of these days..........

Latest posts

Back