Valedictorian speech

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind a proud mom bragging a little. My 17 year old graduated HS yesterday and was class Valedictorian. In days when you hear so many negative things about our youth I just wanted to share this video. Matt aced his ACT. Was accepted into an Ivy league school and was awarded a full ride merit based scholarship. I couldn't be prouder of the young man he has become and so look forward to the difference he will make in this world.

I don't want to post this just to show him off...I liked the message of his speech so much that I wanted to share, with you, the lesson he is sharing.

default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How wonderful! Way to go Matt
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! P.S. Nothing wrong w/bragging....I do it all the time when it comes to my niece who also graduates this year!! Way to Go Molly and Matt!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks so much guys (go Molly and Matt
default_wub.png
lol)

I'm going to miss him SO much when he heads off to college - I'm making the most of every second of this summer. Being a parent SUCKS - how can you love and treasure and adore something so much and then be expected to let it go
default_no.gif
That doesn't make sense...You get a pet and adore it - well that's fine you get to keep it forever but oh no, you have to open the door and wave goodbye to your children lol
default_biggrin.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wacko.png

I don't want to post this just to show him off...I liked the message of his speech so much that I wanted to share, with you, the lesson he is sharing.
What a wonderful speech, and you have good reason to be proud! WHY NOT show off a great young man who will go on to be a productive member of society? Hooray for kids like Matt!

Latest posts

Back