Urgent story about boy in balloon -- Saying Prayers!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like he's not in the balloon so now they're doing a ground search.

Liz R.

Yes......no one has commented, I know..........and I don't care if no one is interested........I AM, so bear with me.

On a positive note......people's worse fears were NOT realized. The little boy was NOT up in the balloon.

There is a fear that he fell out early on, but right now there is more hope that he is in hiding for getting into trouble regarding RELEASING the tethers to it.

If he only knew how relieved people would be to know he only released the tie-downs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a scary situation either way. His parents must be frantic. I know I would be whether he was in it or not. I hope they find him safe and sound. Prayers for his safe return.
default_pray.gif
Once I knew he was okay though, as his mother, I would give him quite the talking to!!

WHY would someone have something like this where a little kid could even get into or at it???? How would he get IN it? How would he even untie it? He would have to get in, then untie it, to float away! Unless it was not tied very well, I can't imagine a six year old figuring all this out and floating away!

News just said they found him!! He was hiding in the basement!

Now it says he was found in a box in the attic.............

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard he was hiding in a box in the family's attic - I'm so glad he's okay!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

I've been following this story! Jeepers, someones going to be in trouble. I heard earlier that the older son told his parents that his brother was in the balloon and it went up! I'm sure glad he's ok!

I was following this on the news today for a few hours too, I am so glad everything turned out okay ...

When I was a little kid, we have a creek behind our house during Spring it can get really high ... back when I was a little kid my parents thought that I had fallen into the creek and they were yelling for me so I hid under the bed ... of course I do not remember this, but I hear the story fairly often. Of course I didn't make National news though .....

I heard on the news this morning that they now think it might have been some kind of stunt pulled by the parents? Surely...not??
default_unsure.png
default_no.gif

I don't think so.....especially since the parents allowed the police to interview the kids without them......

Actually it was this is a reality tv family who when interviewed nationally last night.. while being questioned by the father as to why he didnt answer the family when they were calling him.. the kids response (again live on TV) was .. well you told me not to- for you know the tv show

Dad didnt know what to say so sat there silent for a minute then just said uh huh well ok well and then went on with the conversation

After seeing them on the reality shows they were on.. I believe 100 percent this was a publicity stunt and I believe their child when he said so

I agree Lisa, that whole thing looked pretty hokey!! The kid was very honest with his reply that 'you said - for the show'. They had asked him something like why didnt he come out or something and he was answering his dad.

People do REALLY strange things..... and I am sure that if it was a stunt, Daddy is going to be presented with a really big bill to cover the search and rescue expenses that are not cheap!!! Vehicles, helicopters, other equipment, man hours, etc...........

YUP...it was all a publicity stunt to get back on tv!!!!!
default_no.gif
Some people should just be hung or shot
default_torch.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_gaah.gif

I so hope it wasn't..... Mostly because if it was, it's inexcusable to have had their children as a part of it!

CNN: Sheriff: Charges are expected to be filed against Richard Heene, whose son was thought to be in runaway balloon Thursday.

They have proof the whole thing was a planned hoax
default_no.gif
Even a co-worker said they talked about it ahead of time and planned it out. Felony charges are being files. My heart goes out to that little 6 year old...how could the parents "use" him like that
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back