Updated Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echo Acres

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I have just updated our website and was hoping to get a little feedback from the forum. It is off of freewebs, so yes there will be a little bit of advertising. But at this point it doesn't make sense for us to pay all of the fees. Let me know what you think. Thanks

www.freewebs.com/echoacres

click on visit my website at the bottom of my signature

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job, just a couple of things I noticed, Photo page the word title is still there.

Did notice the black and green color on your about us page, different than the other white pages?

Was a little harder to read with the green, maybe it is just the size of print.

Loved your photos.

If you would like to exchange links let me know?

Hope this helps you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Job, just a couple of things I noticed, Photo page the word title is still there.Did notice the black and green color on your about us page, different than the other white pages?

Was a little harder to read with the green, maybe it is just the size of print.

Loved your photos.

If you would like to exchange links let me know?

Hope this helps you.
Great suggestions. I did notice the word title still there, but wanted to wait till I went back on to correct. I did just go in and fix and also redo the home page. I set that up quite some time ago and couldn't figure out how to get the black off of there. So I just redid the page. I would like to exchange links, but have not had time to figure out how to do that part yet. I hope to do that soon.

Great suggestions. I did notice the word title still there, but wanted to wait till I went back on to correct. I did just go in and fix and also redo the home page. I set that up quite some time ago and couldn't figure out how to get the black off of there. So I just redid the page. I would like to exchange links, but have not had time to figure out how to do that part yet. I hope to do that soon.
Fantastic job, love it, you should be proud.. so nice to do it yourself.

Let me know when you would like to exchange links..
default_wub.png

I enjoyed seeing your web site.

The pictures are excellent......that's an improvement I need for our site this year.

Ours is a "freebie" too and we pay the small fee to get the ads off as there are some ads that start creeping on to the site which are just not what a person wants on there.

I never check out the ads but someone on the forum told me that there were ads on my site that were quite disgusting and take away from a professional image.

Thanks for the compliments. Yes Adam I enjoying playing around with websites and photography. Now if I could only get a new computer with better programs so I could have more options.

Nice website - the only thing I would like to see is names of who's in the photos with the horses. There are some VERY cute kids on there!!

Latest posts

Back