Updated Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Ive been tweaking and playing with my website the past year, maybe more, but finially think i got it how i want it...pretty excited actually
default_laugh.png
. I think its simple...elegant...probably going to change pictures over time..need some newer and better pictures of some too, but im just so happy i got the layout how i want!

Sometime this week...maybe even tonight if i get time, i plan to put in links where the sire dam are to photos of them, and on the mare page where the stallion is listed she is bred to. Still need to finish the sale horses photo gallerys too...will finish with time
default_smile.png

www.GreenCreekStable.com

Leeana --

It looks very nice!!! And, I am loving that headshot of your mare, Angel
default_wub.png

Jill

Leeana, web site looks great. Easy to follow and read. Love the green lettering on dark background.

Looks good! It must be that time of the year, I decided to change the look of my website too!
default_wink.png

Your website looks good Leeana! Easy to read and you have some lovely horses!!!

Your website looks good Leeana! Easy to read and you have some lovely horses!!!
I like your new website too, must be something in the air !!

I spent over a year trying to get my website just how i like it....turns out it was that simple !
default_laugh.png

Looks great young lady!!! I'd just re-did mine last month. It's nice to have a change and yours is very easy to read and is easy on the eyes!
default_wub.png

It looks great! I might suggest making the font a little less bright, but that might be my puter settings.
default_thumbup.gif

Barb

Very nice Web Site. !

Loads fast, easy to read.
default_smile.png
)

The pics are good and pretty.. So important!

(spell check, always!) (sorry,,, part of what I do for a living.. hehe)

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back