Updated Pic's of My Blue Standard Poodle Pup

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
Well, she is growing up fast!! Cant believe she is 7 1/2 months old already!!

Keira with her pretty pink bow
default_smile.png

PB130004-Copy.jpg

PB130005-copy.jpg

PB130006copy.jpg

PB130002-Copy.jpg

And these were taken about 2 months ago, plus a short vid of her throwing around an old Soccer ball that the mini's were finished with :p

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

She is sooo much fun to have around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea , she is beautiful!!! I really want a standard Poodle. we have a long hair chihuahua now , she is 13 . When her time is up we will look for a "Hotel "dog. Bision Freese, or Poodle. Poodles are soooo smart, maybe we will end up with a med sized one , but definatly black. We have a hotel and the dog must stay here with us for the day... not bad though for a dog, to be with people all day.

PS the bow is priceless

Last edited:
She's very pretty! We just got a adult standard a couple months,he's such a character. He hadn't had a hair cut forever so we just had him cut short the first time,next one will be more of a poodle cut. great pics
default_laugh.png

She is gorgeous! I LOVE HER! What a beauty. I am a poodle lover and have had them for about 15 years now. I have never had a standard though.

Oh what a cutie
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I grew up with poodles (little ones though) they're soooo smart.

Oh she is soo pretty! I want one very badly, wouldn't that be a great addition with my Toy Fox Terrier and the Mini horses??
default_smile.png
I have the breeder all picked out, met her and her two females, and I love them! She has a winter litter coming, and I'm hoping I can scrape together the $$ to buy a puppy when they come early next year.

She is gorgeous! I LOVE HER! What a beauty. I am a poodle lover and have had them for about 15 years now. I have never had a standard though.

ohhhhh connie, I am totally hooked on them. As a kid I had the option at getting a mini poodle, back then all my friends were giving me a hard time on it saying what poofy sissy's they are, so I ended up getting a Lowchen..........Well I can tell you, Keira is a much as a DOG DOG as any other I have met. Her favorite things to do are eat dead things and bring me rotting rats on my pillow(WHILE IM SLEEPING) so I turn over and have eyes looking at me!! I tell you I wasn't impressed with that little gift!!

She permanently has cobwebs in her "fro" too!

She is beautiful! I have a 3 year old Standard poodle, he is the geatest dog! They have the best personality! I will get another one.

She is a sweetiepie! I used to think Standard Poodles were arrogant like people that are French/and or Brittish!! Stupid me. I changed my mind when I adopted my little Japanese Chin from a lady that specializes in Standard Poodles. Her two goofy poodles Charlie and Sophie stole my heart. Sophie had her babydoll stuffed animals that she entrusted to me and Charlie was a loverboy. Also my nephew and his wife have one indoors that is the perfect animal hands down. I think that they are an exceptional breed. Yours is adorable.

She is a very nice looking pup.
default_wub.png
I LOVE the standard poodle breed. We have 3. I didnt realize our standard poodle pups were the same age as yours, and yes, they sure do grow up fast. We have our 2 apricots who are both 7 months (just turned 7 months on the 12th) and our red male who is 3 years old, and of course our Angel ...shes our lab x JRT, who had her 5th barkday party just today. I will have to post a updated pic of our furkids.

Latest posts

Back