Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witts Mini Horse Ranch

Reaction score
Theresa mom posted on FB...I posted on the other thread but don't think anyone has seen it...and haven't been able to get a hold of Robin...she has probably made herself sick worrying she cares so deeply

...so I'm going to post this for her...

hi this is joann-Theresa'a mom-- she came thur surgery fine. they did all they could do today, but they can't fix what is wrong w/ her veins. so this will prob happen again.it's something most drs have never seen. will keep evy 1 updated. tks for ur prayers

edit to say this is what she also posted

Joann McCullough Teets Theresa came thur surgery good. dr said they will never be able to fix her problem w/her veins. but she's comming home today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, it doesn't sound quite what we had hoped to hear
default_no.gif

But thankfully Theresa has come through the surgery ok and the news that she will be able to come home so quickly is brilliant!

Hoping Robin will hear the news very soon.

Still sending prayers.

Anna

I am almost sure T's husband has called Robin...and Robin was probably up all night worring and..hopefully...sleeping now..is why we haven't heard from her

Prayers answered for today, now lets all work on the rest of her life. Thank You God!

Latest posts

Back