Update "Need Help"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
Well it turned out to be a good day today.

I talked to Hearts and Hooves and they are willing to take in my heaving 7-year-old mare to see if she does better on a grassy area. They might have 2 current homes that would be willing to give her a loving home if she does well. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she breathes better over there. She is such a sweet and loving mare that I hate to see her struggling all the time. Plus this is our last resort with this sweet pea. Nothing here is helping her.

THEN I posted back in August 2005 a thread called “Need Help†about some horses that I thought were in need. Well after talking to Hearts and Hooves tonight they are in the middle of seizing the horses.

I was told that the owner is going to court and that 3 standard horses were already removed from the property. Sadly one horse was in such unhealthy condition and 600 pounds underweight that it died. Another thing that bothers me is that I guess they have a dwarf mini stallion out there as well. Hopefully there was no breeding going on. I did take some photos of the property back in August so I am going to call animal control and see if they would have any use with them against her. Worth a shot I figure. This lady has horses come and go all the time and I don’t know where they are going or coming from. Now I haven’t been out to this place in a while and everything I just told you was from the rescue organization. I haven’t spoken to any animal control people or seen it for myself.

I’m just really happy that these horses are on their way to a safe place.

MANY people in our area have reported these people before and finally something is being done about it
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back