Two, three year old great Pyrenees dogs on FB, free to good home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
I hope it is permitted. There are two, three year old great pyraneese up for rehoming. I know many mini owners love to have them around to alert them of things that go bump in the night. I thought this may be a great chance for them to get a new home. I am finding out their exact location and edit this once I get that info.

I believe they are in Pawtucket RI from the info on the post. I can forward the info if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to find out more on them.

Do you have a FB? If so you can send mr a iend request and I can forward it to you Or I can try to cy and past it to you in a regular email.

I am listed on FB as Carolyn Kowalewski Ritchie

Correction on the location, sorry, was trying to track it down through the posts, they are near Loiuseville, ky.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on my phone so I can find it but track me down. Ashley wittmer, little blonde girl as my pic

Carolyn, when I saw you were on Facebook I sent you a friend request. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't the person who had inquired about the dogs; however, they are lovely. My husband would shoot me if I even mentioned anything about getting two more dogs since we already have three. I sure hope that someone takes them in, they are really pretty dogs.
default_yes.gif

My niece in the Dallas/Ft.Worth Texas area had tried to place hers and couldn't find anybody to take Bella..Her son is allergic..So someone In Colorado took her ,only to have a high kill shelter from Austin Tx call them months later..Thank God Bella had been microchipped.They still don't know what happened...They got her back and still haven't found another home for Bella..They are GREAT dogs.

We no way could have another dog or two right now, but OMG... we are so in love with our Pyrenees mix, Dozer. He is 3/4 Pyrenees and 1/4 lab. He is so loving, smart, and protective. He has some food agressing issues that I think are typical of Pyrenees, but that's the only problem which we have found an easy way to work around (it's only directed at other dogs, not us). He is such a goober. He loves to be babied and he is so HUGE at coming on 9mos old. Kind of cracks me up how something almost bigger than me wants to be cuddled and mothered like he does
default_wub.png
I would imagine we will always want to have this kind of dog in our lives going forward
default_yes.gif

Carolyn, when I saw you were on Facebook I sent you a friend request. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't the person who had inquired about the dogs; however, they are lovely. My husband would shoot me if I even mentioned anything about getting two more dogs since we already have three. I sure hope that someone takes them in, they are really pretty dogs.
default_yes.gif
Oops, sorry, was in a rush when I forwarded it, LoL.

I se a lot of shelter posts come across my FB pages, when I saw this I figured this may be a good place to put some feelers out there, I know they are loved and adored by many mini folks.

I adore my mini Aussies, but I have to say, if I had known about the toy/mini dog rescue in Ohio, I would have asked to be put on the waiting list for a puppy-few month old rescue and I would have driven th 5+ hours to get it. The majority of rescues around here have pits and pit mixes, and while I will not condemn anyone that wants to try rescueing one, they are absolutely not for me.

Latest posts

Back