Two more of our wooly girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
I LOVE these two gals! So glad we bought them both.. Had found the bay mare for sale, went to look at her and found out her owners were selling out of all their minis, so asked if we could take a look at the other mares for sale.. My sister spotted the little bay pinto mare and instantly fell in love.. So asked if she was registered, said "yeah we think we have her temporary papers" so we crossed our fingers and hoped.. Sure enough they had them and with a "please daddy" from my sister we ended up bringing both girls home!
default_biggrin.png
I think they're both beautiful and they are the sweetest mares
default_wub.png

Girls are straight off pasture, they are the wooliest out of all of our horses lol

Sweet Tart, due May 20th

100_1056.jpg

100_1049.jpg

100_1054.jpg

Daisy, due June 13th

100_1045.jpg

100_1044.jpg
100_1043.jpg

100_1035.jpg

100_1041.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif

Cannot wait to see their babies, Look at their woolies, Love those Pintos
default_wub.png

Oh my gosh where did they got those winter coats at? Mine are not nearly half that long yet lol. Ohio is rough but not that rough LOL.

Pretty ladies
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh where did they got those winter coats at? Mine are not nearly half that long yet lol. Ohio is rough but not that rough LOL.
I have NO idea, but they did this last year too.. The pinto mare's coat is sooo thick and long, when she started blowing her coat prior to foaling it was horrible! lol White hair EVERYWHERE, her turnout pasture I don't think had a single bare area that wasn't covered with white hair from her rolling lol Clippers didn't appreciate her coat either when I foal clipped her lol

Oh wow look at those woolies!!!There all prepaired!!

Pretty girls congrats!!
default_smile.png

Cristina--they are just beautiful. They don't even look pregnant. Are they maidens?
Nope, the bay pinto is carrying her third and the bay is carrying her 6-7th foal.. Neither girl really showed much until 3 months before their due date.. Up until a month before Sweet Tart was due we didn't think she was bred as she wasn't very big and never really made a big udder until a couple weeks before dropping her colt.. Only reason we knew she was still preggo was baby started kicking up a storm a month or so before she was due! lol Both girls were covered and neither have come back into heat..

If I don't have foals coming next year--I'm going to need a lot, and I do mean a lot, of pictures from you.
Hehe no problem!! Hopefully we'll be seeing lots of spots!

What a nice dad. Betcha can't do that plea with your mom and have it work?
haha mom took one look at Sweet Tart and fell in love with her too.. In fact she gave dad the "We could always use another broodmare" lolol

Latest posts

Back