TRIGGER STUFFED, I MEAN MOUNTED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not seen Trigger, but that is nothing compared to the Body Worlds exhibit I saw in Chicago. A doctor (German I believe) took bodies (volunteered) and put something through their veins to plasticize their muscles etc and then removed all the skin to show the way our bodies look and work in a variety of functions. While it was very...ahem..."educational" it was also very very creepy. One exhibit features a rider mounted on a horse that has had the same treatment. You can see a picture on the homepage. http://www.bodyworlds.com/index.html

Ugh.

Interestingly enough there is question whether or not they volunteered
default_smile.png
There were some missing people around the time those were made... now that's even more creepy...

[SIZE=14pt]If you think mounted horses is disturbing.... I know someone who had a BEAUTIFUL overo that died due to colic and her husband skinned him and they have his HIDE hanging on the wall in their house.... freaked me out when I saw it and the REALLY freaked me out when it was her favorite horse....[/SIZE]

April
OH NO :eek: ...THAT'S JUST TO WEIRD, CREEPY, GROSS...I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THAT...TO EACH THEIR OWN I GUESS
default_wacko.png
: . NIKKI

Latest posts

Back