Tried out my new camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christina_ski

Reaction score
I love this camera. It takes so much higher quality then the last camera I had. Its the same brand/type and all just the current version, the old one was from 5 years ago so it had a good run lol. Just pulled him from his pen and a quick bridle path and whiskers and here he is. He lost alot of his tone from his gelding/colic issues. But he starting back on his work out routine and is improving day to day. I love this horse, he is very smart. Just a short 20 min training session and this boy was piviting front and back both directions, sidepass both ways, push button backer, going over tarps, groundpoles and small jumps. And even groundtying out in the open with me walking both directions around him. I can't wait for this winter to start some serious driving training with him. He is going to be a kick butt western horse. With alot of promise for obstacle and hunter as well.

July_2nd_4-256x317.jpg

July_2nd_2-433x312.jpg

And one of Queenie, she has not been messed with much at all this year due to a knee injury and colic issues. Here was a quick one taken of her today as well, in desperate need of a hair cut and diet lol. She currently measured 35.5" at 27 months old.

July_2nd_Queenie-392x301.jpg

Really nice photos! I am looking for a new camera also. Mine has been dropped one too many times..............................ugh!

Latest posts

Back