Transport HELP Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
Ok Everyone we need help with transport for Brutus going from Chatsworth Georgia to Durant Oklahoma Texas 60 miles north of Dallas. We need help as funds are low this time of season and we need major help to get him there. He will be going to a foster home in Oklahoma where he will have a small mini herd to live with on about 100 acres...........any HELP is appreciated............

Monetary Donations can be sent to [email protected] and in the item space specify "Brutus Transport".

Again anything is appreciated.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let everyone know we had a private donation made towards Brutus's transport and he will be leaving for Oklahoma sometime in September..............Thanks again to his Private Angel. You truly were God sent.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I'm glad. I wish I had a new truck and trailer, I'd have my hubby quit his job and make it a family business transporting any horse and transporting rescued horses minis or big ones( rescues only for gas money). I'm sure hubby would love that!!! LOL.[/SIZE]

Christy

Latest posts

Back