Trans Siberian Orchestra concert question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy's Run

Reaction score
I am going to go see Trans Siberian Orchestra this coming Friday in Atlantic City, NJ and can't wait!!! I was talking to my Mother about it as she is going also and she asked me how she should dress. For those of you who have gone before, is this a "casual affair" like jeans and a nice sweater or should we dress up more?

Thanks.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

I'm going on Dec 22. I cannot wait but I watched the live concerts on youtube and see the people going nuts in the isles and jumping around so I won't be wearing anything lovely that's for sure. Tell your mom we are going very casual. I have one pair of decent jeans to my name and I will probably wear them and a nice sweater. Dan will no doubt wear one of his best jeans as he is taking a date and the Hus will wear his Hus clothes; nice jeans and a shirt. I'm thinking I sure get ear plugs for the Hus. I'm serious. Last time he took me to a concert he was not too happy!

Let us know how it goes!

I have been, and there are people all dressed to the nines, and then there are people who are casual. I woul say casual, if you are going to be at a concert venue. You will fit in fine, and have fun! I will miss going this year, but $ is tight and bills are more important.
default_wink.png
at least thats what hubby keeps telling me, LOL.
default_smile.png

Some people dress up fancy but most go casual. We are going tomorrow afternoon and I am wearing jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt.

The concert was GREAT as usual! This is the third time we have been and we try to go every year. There were some people sitting behind us that were not happy as they thought it was going to be something quite different based on the "orchestra" title.

That's funny, I bet they were ticked when they heard them. I'd love to heard what they muttered to each other.... HEY, what they hey are they doing? This was suppose to be "classical music".... ha, funny!!!! IT is classical music JUST jazzed up a bit
default_smile.png
TJ

Latest posts

Back