Tovero/Overo BUG has bitten me!! I WANT ONE!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minis I beleive her horses are homozgyous for pinto.

Here is a few of ours. First is our overo stallion. Grandson of "Hawk", son of Reeces Night Hawk. THis year is our first crop of foals for us. They will start early March. We are expecting 5 or so foals from him. All will be forsale.

hawk3.jpg

This mare is Fantasia. We get lots of people wanting to buy her, but sorry she isnt going anywhere.

fantasia.jpg

Here are a few of the past foals we have had..........

neon.jpg

jewel.jpg

desibaby1.jpg

mercedes02.jpg

Getitia, I LOVE those horses!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Beautiful!!!!!!

This is Reflections What A Star, a 2005 filly to mature around 30" tall. I don't have any pictures showing her markings close up, but she has two blue eyes, and one ear is red on the inside but white on the outside, and the other ear is white on the inside but red on the outside:

7-05WhatAStar.jpg

WhatAStarJuly05cropped.jpg

Here is a filly by our stallion Reeces Night Hawk

We have 9 foals due by Hawk this year.

Valley View Hawks Hypnotic

hypnotic3.jpg

Here's a tovero colt from our sales list.....Thousand Oaks Awesomes Jester

Jesterfront250.jpg

and his sire.....Cross Country Call Me Awesome

Awesome330.jpg

and another colt from our sales list whose sire is a black overo and dam is black with bald face and blue eyes.....Thousand Oaks Harlequin

Harleyhead185.jpg
Harley190.jpg

Thank all of you so much for your kind comments. -

Someone had e-mailed and wrote that I should have included a photo of Promise. She is the 2005 National Champion All star weanling filly - (how could I have forgotten her......
default_wub.png
: )

classicalpromise0506.jpg

romanc4.jpg
rhythm2.jpg
imamagic0104.jpg
tux1.jpg
firedanc0104d.jpg

Here are several of our little loud colored kids. We are a big fan of the wild colors . Please check our website we are expecting several foals by our black overo stallion this spring.http://www.minihorses.org/paintedperfectionminiatures

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Getitia..

If you just want to continue to "forget" about Promise... then I could come silently in the night and sneak her away to California...
default_rolleyes.gif
: PLEASE? :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I am hooked and crazy in love with them too!

www.TRUEJOYMINIATURES.com

Latest posts

Back