TORNADO WARNINGS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minihaven

Reaction score
Ky,TN , MO, IL has severe thunderstorms,tornado watch and warnings all day . All those in it's path be safe and take care!

They just sent kids home from school here.

Glad that isnt me. Good luck.

We have a chance at anywhere from 3-8" of snow. That was the last I herd anyway. Im so excited
aktion033.gif

cold.gif
No chance of tornadoes here--we had a major winter storm yesterday, I left work at 11:30 am to make sure that I didn't get storm stayed in town. Took today off--I've got some major digging to do before I can get my truck out of the yard; apparently the road I take into town was passable, but many highways in the area are closed, some mostly impassable due to snow drifts.
cold.gif
It's still very windy now, though the snow has stopped, so visibility is very poor in some areas. School buses aren't running & quite a number of schools are closed....winter is here.
cold.gif
thumbdown.gif

Yup here too. It's very erie feeling out there.

I put the horses out for a just a couple of hours. It was dark and sprinkled a little bit. Then I put them back inside.

Sonny and Nick are the only ones out right now and I'll wait till the last minute before I get them in. The sun is shinning right now. It's very weird.

I'll be praying for y'all... I've had all the bad weather I can stand... Hope everything turns out all right...keep us posted.

Chris

Yes, I heard that too- stay safe everyone. If it's any consolation to you at all we are forecast snow tomorrow!!!!

no.gif
IN

On my way home, tornados are 3 counties over.

Looks like it may stay some south of us though. Hope they just go away though.

Had to take my horses out of their dry lots. So many leaves blowing into them and the horses chowing down big time........ Lee's after school parent teacher meeting was canceled. Some schools sent kids home early & University of Louisville has canceled evening classes.... It is wide spread - Hope everyone stays safe............... Going to go from 70's to 30's shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its supose to be here around midnight.

We have a warning about 3 counties above us in michigan. Its moving NE ..which is right toward us. Were going to be getting whats now in INDIANA soon ..its already windy, raining ext. Im getting scared ..im so parinoid about this stuff. We have a tornado watch right now and whats coming is scary looking ..that bright blood red color isnt good i dont think on TV.
unsure.gif
. Im a bit worried about the horses ...im also home alone. Dad and mom ran down to Kentucky to take some apples to the aunts and all them. They have been gone since Monday morning and wont be back untill tommarow night'ish. I'm freaking out right now ...but i got my car keys so im feeling pretty good.

Leeana H.

Well , we are out of the line of fire now! It did some damage to mobile homes and a marina in our area. I did hear of minor injuries but thanks GOD no casualties,as far as I know.

Everyone take care and be safe.

Glad you are ok --

Worst of it went south of us (below Lexington) - we were lucky to just have the thunderstorms --- stayed up late watching the TV however as we live in a manufactured house - and there are no emergency sirens anywhere withing audible range of our place.

Pretty windy - but no damage for us.

JJay

Sadly I just heard this morning there have been more tornadoes with two deaths.

MA

Back