Tonto's night out in The Big City

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
Well really went overboard this time! Decked the cart and Tonto in Christmas lights and put an LED light in his nose ball and pranched all over town. Even stopped at a drive thru for coffee and carrot muffin and as we came around front the kids in the doughnut shop were hollering "it's Rudolph,it's Rudolph! , the cell phone cams were going nuts and people on the side streets grab'in cams as we jingled and lit our way up the streets! Hope weather holds as Christmas Eve we are going again!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
I had so many bells on him you could hear us comming half a block away!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

We don't need gas!

CityDrive1.jpg

Thats a Double/Double and Carrot Muffin to go !

CityDrive2.jpg

LOOK MA !! it's Rudolph!!!!

CityDrive4.jpg

Heading back home!!

CityDrive3.jpg

I made up Tail light bar for the cart and everything is powered by a motorcycle battery under the seat!

The LED tail lights are brighter than I thought, they almost as bright as brake lights!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a sleigh full of fun!

Thanks for sharing...

Liz

WOW!! Id love to go out like that! Im jelous...
default_yes.gif

That looks fabulous, Bob!!! You did an excellent job on your turnout, and even better at making people smile! I do hope you get to go out tomorrow, too.

Merry Christmas!

I am so jealous!! That is so cool!! I bet you both made alot of people happy to see such a sweet sight!!

Merry Christmas

default_wub.png
Aw

great photos.

You all look like you are having a great time.

thanks for sharing.
default_aktion033.gif

That is wonderful I am glad you had a good time. I know when we do the parades the kids just love the minis.

Carlene

aw bob it looks like you were having fun, tonto is looking good!! merry christmas!

Latest posts

Back