To those of you who cared enough

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justaboutgeese

Reaction score
For those of you that have taken the time to go out of the way to send Christmas cards , THANKS. Nothing I can say will express how much they have done for me. The fact that they came as a surprise well lets say its not the first time tears have filled my eyes of late. But these were of thanks for being remembered. Bless each and every one of you. With my kindest regards Geese.

we all luv ya geese and we cant take away the pain but maybe we can give you a little smile for just a moment
smile.gif

We love you Vic! Hugs to you and your "girls"

Still praying that "whatever is best for you all" will be the final outcome.

JJay

Anything to help brighten your days!! Keep on posting & keep on smiling, you truly do bring joy to my days!!
yes.gif

I never gave the avitar a thought. I will look around to find a suitable picture. There how does that work. Two of my granddaughters taken lest summer. I will keep looking to see if somthing more suitable is around.

Last edited by a moderator:
great new avatar...how in the world did you get two pics in there?

Fordney Farms said:
great new avatar...how in the world did you get two pics in there?
514900[/snapback]

I had gods help. I couldn`t put just one grandaughter in it had to be two. Actually I scanned the two photos at once and saved them as one file. Then uploaded that single file to photobucket. It was simple that it sounds.

Back