Tips to get a calf on the bottle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first cow and have been told that in a couple of months that they will start flicking snot and stuff all over the place and they get pushy. Chuck was head butting me in the butt because he didn't get his milk fast enough last night. I think that it will be better when he is off in the field eating on his own. How much do you get for the skulls?

IF you let him get away with the head butting it will never stop. Part of the reason I no longer go in the pen to feed him milk, nor do I enter to clean anywhere near feeding time. Its also important to not pet the head. I do want a friendly calf incase they escape my fence but thats the only purpose. I did get cute steers incase I cant convince the others to butcher. The skulls on kind of cattle I have really depend on how big the horns are at the time. $500 and up.

IF you let him get away with the head butting it will never stop. Part of the reason I no longer go in the pen to feed him milk, nor do I enter to clean anywhere near feeding time. Its also important to not pet the head. I do want a friendly calf incase they escape my fence but thats the only purpose. I did get cute steers incase I cant convince the others to butcher. The skulls on kind of cattle I have really depend on how big the horns are at the time. $500 and up.
We have polled cattle, so no value there (no horns).

We have polled cattle, so no value there (no horns).

I figured I was going to get a cattle that could get me the most value, and just luckly my aunt breeds them. If he were spotted I would have a floor rug made as well. I also have a good friend whos husband does taxidermy so can finish everything out for me.

Latest posts

Back