Tips for drivers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
I put this on the driving board, but I'm sure that there may be drivers on here that may not go to the driving board very often. Anyway, I strongly suggest that if you are going to show, especially at Nationals, you might want to purchase the numbers that go on the sides of your cart. With SO many drivers, it's very hard for the judges to always see your back number. It's just easier for them to see the side number.

Pam

Good idea but check the rules. I think, at least last I looked, some classes it's in the rules that the number also be on the back of the driver or cart.

Yes, the number must be on the back of the cart/exhibitor but you can ALSO put those nifty number holders on the sides of your shafts, too. (They sell them with flippable numbers so you can match them to your back number for that horse).

I think it's a great idea to ensure the judge catches your number in those HUGE driving classes!

Andrea

Back