Timmy needs money

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I don't know where I went wrong and what I ever did to deserve this.

I've been besides myself with worry for the last few months.

Where did I go wrong?

I know they say to blame the parents but I swear that Nick & Holly had nothing to do with this.

OK OK OK YES! I did spoil him a little bit here and there, but that never should have resulted

in the mess I have with him now.

I just don't know where to turn for help for him. I have a call now into Dr. Phil.

Timmy needs bail money and I checked the emergency stash in my underwear drawer and I just can't

raise enough cash right now to get him out. Parents, PLEASE if you think your kid is on the wrong path,

get him help now before he ends up like Timmy and be sure you watch who they hang out with and know

where they are going

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR COLTS ARE????

aMERICASMOSTWANTED.jpg

Marty, Marty, Marty. It's all in the association. He is just giving into peer pressure. LOL

That little guy has had his hand in the cookie jar since the day he was born. You will jsut have to love him a little bit harder. Remember, tough love!

Too funny, I think Timmy needs a good old fashioned spanking.

default_unsure.png
: :517: I BLAME THE PARENTS :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:HE NEEDS BOOT CAMP, GOD KNOWS WHAT HE LL DO NEXT :new_all_coholic: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :488: SCRUNCHYS AND GUYS DONT MIX LOL ANY WONDER HES CONFUSED,THE POOR GUY,LLOL!!!!
default_whistling.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enrolled Shooter in the "Jr. Nudges School of Mis-Behavin'". :aktion033: The school is run by his father..Dillinger, and he comes with his own means of discipline (sp) :nono: :new_argue: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: .... I bow down :worshippy: to the Master, as he has been able to teach Shooter what I could not!! Shooter has been in the school for about one month, he has IMPROVED beyond belief!! :bgrin ..I am hopeful he will graduate soon. Now all he needs to learn is that just beacuse you are on the ground does not mean you are there for him to jump on!!!
default_wacko.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Marty.. You probably have one of these schools in your area!!! If you have the right teacher (Master) Timmy will improve....Theresa

Marty you are to funny..

Timmy, Princesa says to stop hangin out with the wrong crowd.. She is tried of

bailing you out. And having to go to bat for you. She says she agrees you need

BOOT CAMP.. And for company, she sending her half brother Gallant Lad with you.

:risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

Princesa & Vicky

So marty.... are there going to be little Timmy's around next year in the neighborhood ? :bgrin

No, no little Timmys just a whole bunch of cows on the mountain that won't give milk and look like this:

cow20tipping.jpg

His brother Knight Star is nothing like him so he's for sale.

I'd sell Timmy too but no one would buy him........unless they have a bail bondsman in the family.

This kid can not only tip a dozen cows in a New York minute and steal hubcaps, but he's been recently busted for pulling a couple of B & E's on the locals......

Just last week he broke into Bubba Smith's barn and stole him a couple of salamis that were twice the size of him. Now he wouldn't have gotten caught so easily but he kept tripping over them whilest draggin them inbetween his two front legs. As he broke into trot, he stumbled and was loosing his balance and wouldn't you know it, here come da law......they also sighted him for drunk and disorderly just cause they don't know a great trot when they see one round here.

Darn kids' got a rap sheet a mile long and he aint' even a year old yet.

OK so you think you wanna buy him?

Oh, Marty, you must be heartbroken. I hope you manage to get his bail money together somehow. On the other hand, maybe a few nights in the slammer will help straighten him up.
default_wink.png
:

Marty ~ Goober just read this and he said he'd put in a call to Judge Dixon, whom he recently campaigned for. He doesn't know if it will do any good, but thinks maybe the Judge could call a judge in your county and well..... (you know the Good Ole Boy System-best not to put it in writing). Just too bad his offenses weren't here in Monroe County, then Goober could really help him! :no:

Timmy - you straighten up!!!

MOUNTAIN WAIF THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY LOL :bgrin :aktion033: AND MARTY I THINK TIMMY NEEDS TO GO SEE JUDGE JUDY,BECAUSE I CAN GET HER ON CABLE AND WATCH HIM, ILL BAIL HIM OUT
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Marty, you know--you just didnt raise him right. :no: We all know why your going to sell Star, so you get extra cash for Timmys bail, :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: but what is going to happen after Star is sold, :eek: you know this could become a vicious circle--you will have to have at least 1 or two foals a year to sell,
default_yes.gif
: just to keep up with innocent little Timmy. Corinne

okay forum members we all better send 1.00 to get timmy out of jail or we will never hear the end of it.

FREE TIMMY!!!! lol

I say let him sit in jail. He can join a chain gang. Get him hooked up to a plow and work off his debt!

Bad stud colt :nono: Bad

Latest posts

Back