Those in and around OH/KY/TN/WV PLEASE read

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Recently we had a young mother of 2 go missing from our local town, unfortunately they found her body the other night, and they are now looking for the person they believe is responsible or could at least have the answers as to what happened.

The other night our police dept. discovered this man's truck and that an elderly couple (whom this man knew, they had sold him/his gf a house) were missing as well. They believe this man kidnapped them and is traveling in their car, and may also be heading south.

PLEASE take the time to look at the link, the pictures of both him and the elderly couple, and keep your eyes open!

They are believed to be in the couple's green 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis, Ohio license plate number PDG13E, and heading to TN or possibly WV.

Just passing this along as I know through these forums we've got a great way to spread the word and I hope by giving heads up and getting the info/pics out we can get this guy caught, the couple found and hopefully protect someone else from him. And if you could, say a prayer for the 2 little boys left without a mom, that the elderly couple is found safe and sound, and for our heartbroken/terrified community.

Breaking News Alert

My husband was raised in Belle Center and Bellefontaine. I'm pretty sure I have met some Russells up there. Prayers that these people will be found unhurt.

Barbie

Its been on the news here all day/night. Sending prayers and will keep our eyes open

Latest posts

Back