THis is what "jumped" into my trailer~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Everyone seemed to know what I was wanting and looking for, well, I finally got him ~~ he was a early easter present to me from Bob
default_wub.png
: . Now I told Bob for other holidays I would like some ivory (or carrier) jennys to go with him!
default_yes.gif
: Meet CASPER of MEADOWRIDGE, hes my 32", BEW, and reallly full of himself! Thought I would share him. Hes still dirty on the pics, but I couldn't wait to post him. We just got home with him last night. Corinne
Casper1redo-1.jpg
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]and here is his head shot.
Casper2.jpg
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: [SIZE=12pt]YEAH!!!! You will love him!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Big congratulations, he is absolutely gorgeous!
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Oh, he is so pretty and white and fluffy!!
default_wub.png
: You've got to give him a smooch for me, but you might want to wait until he meets one of your girls...lol
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I just love his coat
default_wub.png
: and I am SO glad that you finally got an ivory.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I know you've been waiting a long time for one. :aktion033:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations my friend![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PS. I just love it when something just jumps on my trailer too although it hasn't happened in a long time! :no: [/SIZE]

Dang it Corinne! He might of jumped on your trailer, but you could of delivered him to my house!
default_wub.png
: I really like him,
default_wub.png
: cant wait to come up in 2 weeks and meet the "Mr. Studmuffin" in person. I bet he would love to meet my jenny.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely Easter present! What a sweetie!

Chico

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am so JEALOUS!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Corinne,

Casper is just lovely!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations! It will be fun to see his babies!

NOW!! I want to know where did you ever find Bob - how lucky can you get!!! :aktion033:

Casper for Easter and lets see what Bob finds for you for the next holiday!!
default_yes.gif
:

Donna, ...lol... I already told him what I want for the next holidayS coming up...YUP--you guessed it! :bgrin Now, we'll see if he can find me some! :eek: Corinne

OH MY, I met Casper in person today. He is the first blue eyed donkey I have ever seen, and I think I am in love. Corinne, he is precious. I wanted to steal him from you, but Chris said you would be at my house before I made it back home. He would look so nice in my pasture by the pond. I'm telling Bob my birthday is in August, and he can buy me one too. Jo

Back