There WILL be a 2012 AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
There WILL be a 2012 AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes (if enough people nominate stallions) !!

The plan was to have everything for nominations and bidding on the organization's official website, but it looks like that's not going to happen. Now that I am working a full-time job and because it is so late in the season, I am unable to devote the necessary time to it. Thankfully, Heather from Mare Stare has stepped up to the plate and will put together the auction and all of its information for bidding - IF people are interested in nominating stallions this year.

There isn't any time to delay. If you want to "play" and did not get an email from me - send me an email at [email protected] and I will send a nomination form to you right away.

DON'T DELAY!! If enough people are interested - the Sweepstakes will be a "go". So get those nominations in right away, and pass the word to others!! If you are not familiar with this and have a stallion that you know will produce those winning babies - go to http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com/ to see what was done in the past!

Last edited by a moderator:
So Jean how many are in the sweeps so far. We are thinking about putting a couple in it ..

Latest posts

Back