The Winterized "Brat Pack"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Tonight they are calling for the temps to drop to 19º and the wind chill to be 0º And tommorrow the temp are dropping down to 10º at night! :shock: So, The "Brat Pack" are bundled up and ready for the blast! We also have a heat lamp in Topsy's stall and 1 in their run-in and 2 heat lamps in their little barn! Here's a couple of pix of our babies!
default_yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Remember me telling you about Patches chasing Wanalynn all over the yard for Auntie Debi's treats, Well, we had to chase that little booger all over the yard to put her coat on! :shock: She's such a little BRAT!
default_rolleyes.gif

Bill

This first one is from left to right, Angel, Lil Abner, & Piggy

BPcoats1.jpg

Here's Patches on the left and Miss Ellie on the right!

BPcoats2.jpg

And Last but not least, Here's Topsy in his little stall!

Topsycoat.jpg

THEY LOOK SO COZY IN THEIR LITTLE BLANKETS
default_wub.png
THEY ARE SO SWEET.

How cute! I loved seeing Miss Ellie, I used to own her. I am glad she has a good home.

That is one of the cutest 6 packs I have ever seen!
default_biggrin.png

I"m frozen Bill.

And I'm frozen with an inch of snow at 7:45 PM

Nice blanket babies.

I know I have been neglecting the forum lately.. but Angel has always been on my mind.. I am SO, SO and SO glad to see she is doing well and has other buddies to keep her company.. You do such a wonderful job with your horses, especially these special little 'angels'.. many, many blessings to you.. Great job and oh, my.. what such sweet blessings they are!

Back