THE TRUE STORY - QtrRae Didn't Tell Us

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DunPainted

Reaction score
Since Donna Herold (QtrRae) is the quiet, fly-under-the-radar type person, I thought "setting the record straight" on her behalf might be a keen idea. Here goes......

Being young and handsome, it was no surprise "Gold" caught the eye of a famous photographer. After the giddiness subsided, a date was set for the confident fella's initial photo shoot.

Although not a celebrity "yet", Gold figured it was just a matter of time before he'd be discovered! So sure of himself, he insisted the photographer and crew "come to his home". (A power-play, for sure)

As the gentle, sweet, ultimate mama of all God's creatures, Donna encouraged her youngster to be "himself".

GoldRight.jpg

After an hour of preparation/set-up, the photo shoot was under way and going quite well. UNTIL a cagey old guy thought it good fun to sneak up and "crash the little snot's party"!

Bosswalking.jpg

UH OHHHHH, Gold went ballistic when he figured out what his nemisis did! Wow, talk about throwing the biggest hissy fit in equine history!

GoldMadCrop.jpg

Poor Donna. Having raised six children, she thought her days of maternal referreeing were over! Sorry, my good friend, as the old saying goes..... "Never Work With Small Children or Animals".

default_wub.png
: Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!lmao that is the most exprissive picture of a horse i have EVER seen!!!!! :lol: :lol: And yet he still looks gorgeous!!!Awsome story great laughs!!!! :aktion033:

Yep, definitely looks like he might be just a little bit ditzed because of that upstart crashing his photo op! Great pictures. He's definitely one handsome dude!

:lol: :bgrin That is an AMAZING Photo! :new_shocked:

:lol: Who ever knew that "Gold" could be such a diva!!! HEHEHE
default_wub.png
: Both boys are so laid back in person it's amazing! :lol: Must've just been that photographer... lol... Sorry Ashley
default_wink.png
:

I LOVE that photo of Gold just "putting his hoof down" over the intruder... :new_shocked: Look at his face and his right hind hoof.... :lol: :lol: :aktion033: Looks like he is having a Naomi Campbell moment!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Oooo me thinks he needs a "time-out" that is quite the tempertantrum :lol:

:aktion033: HILARIOUS!!!! :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos: :risa_suelos:

default_yes.gif
: Thanks so much for a very needed belly buster to start m'day!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Fantastic picture there !!!!!!!!!! Should go to Equusite.

Joyce

Oh Cindy,

You certainly have a great way of telling a story! I just LOVE it!! How well you captured the moment!! - Gold does think he is quite the little man and the "stud muffin" of the farm! He has no time for Boss - they are always challenging each other across the pastures - he doesn't realize Boss is 14 years his senior and could probably make short work of him.

I just love both of these little guys, they are great with people with their mares and with their foals-they have never had the opportunity to be next to each other but always have at least one paddock between them. Who knows just "maybe" they would get along fine but I see no reason to take the chance.

Cindy, you REALLY need to write short stories or even a book - you have such a great way of telling things!!

Latest posts

Back