the reason behind my gray hair!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korinne

Reaction score
Here are some photos I took yesterday of our filly that took her sweet time in finding the milk bar. After 8 hours of coaxing her in right direction, she finally figured it out, and then looked at me as if to say " what was all fuss about??" :new_shocked: Little stinker!!

Anyway, introducing WindyRiver's Windsong!! She still has some unfolding to do, I couldn't believe the leg on this girl!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

th_april272006005.jpg

th_april272006006.jpg

What a cutie, she looks like she was worth the effort
default_wub.png
: , even if she did make your hair turn grey :lol:

WOW!!! I like her!!

She's definatley worth a few extra gray hairs

Congratulations on that little beauty :aktion033:

Congrats!!! I know what u mean, these foals sure do like to scare us dont they. Glad she found the food!

:aktion033: congrats on a beautiful filly

i have a big horse gelding that has a white mark thats look almost the same as your babys

kind looks like a bird :bgrin

She's beautiful and worth every gray hair endured! We all know if you want gray hair have kids, whether they are human or equine
default_yes.gif
: I've come to the conclusion that this is there job in life. I can't pluck mine out anymore, I'll go bald
default_wacko.png
: Congrats a gorgeous filly :aktion033:

Thanks everyone....we have never had a buckskin so she is definitely something special to us.
default_wub.png
:

Two mares foaled....two healthy fillies....three more to go!!

Good luck to everyone on mare stare!!

Latest posts

Back