Quantcast

The moment we've all be waiting for.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

N

New_Image

Well, I have been waiting at least

Molly approved of Charlie and let him in her little circle of friends

Wanna know WHY though? Shes in heat hehe thinks hes a boyfriend

Only one problem now...

Charlie doesnt really like Image

Guess I will have to wait and see if he warms up to him. Who could not like this face?

Last edited:
N

New_Image

Image was 6 weeks old wednesday so 6 weeks 2 days and growing by the minute but just a calm & sweet as ever.. just like momma (Minus the sweet, people dont usually say "What a sweet mare" when they meet Miss Molly, shes got a little 'tude')

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Those are some cute pictures! That's great that Molly likes Charlie, now we just need to get Image in there! I'm sure they will be buddies soon!

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
Palomino88 said:
Image was 6 weeks old wednesday so 6 weeks 2 days and growing by the minute but just a calm & sweet as ever.. just like momma (Minus the sweet, people dont usually say "What a sweet mare" when they meet Miss Molly, shes got a little 'tude') 

447428[/snapback]

Geez! I remember when he was still in Molly's tummy.

What disiplines to you want to use him for? I would love to see him used in lower level dressage!

C & C Farms

Reaction score
Great pictures Nicole! I'm sure Charlie will warm up to Image soon. Maybe he's just showing him who the boss is!

N

New_Image

Geez! I remember when he was still in Molly's tummy. 
What disiplines to you want to use him for? I would love to see him used in lower level dressage!
I remember that too! I kept asking him what color he was and if he was a he or a she and he never said a word, he did kick at me to shut me up some times though

I remember when we had a ultra sound to confirm she was in foal, we did it really late, cant remember when. But he was made about the "thing" that was in HIS house - the vet was laughing and said he knew that was a TB baby in there!

Im not sure what he wants to do yet. He has potential for about everything. I would love a good barrel horse but hes more your dressage/jumping horse. Im not a "english person" although I did take 3 years of dressage lessons way back before Molly and the first year I had her. Possibley western pleasure. I guess I will have to wait and see if I want to do anything with him at all, I just like to trail ride and do everything for fun at home (Like Molly who does barrels, poles, races friends, does dressage, western pleasure, showmanship, jumping ect.. just at home, I havent done much showing)

miniapp

Reaction score
They look great, Nicole!!!

Image is going to make an outstanding Hunter Under Saddle horse... he has enough stretch to him, big hipped and deep shoulder, I bet he has beautiful, flat kneed movement, too!
But WHATEVER you do with him, he will be perfect because he is yours!!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts