The moment we've all be waiting for.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

New_Image

Well, I have been waiting at least
yes.gif

Molly approved of Charlie and let him in her little circle of friends

2b7db66b.jpg

b02efb29.jpg

Wanna know WHY though? Shes in heat hehe thinks hes a boyfriend
rolleyes.gif

Only one problem now...

d0eabea4.jpg

Charlie doesnt really like Image
wacko.gif

Guess I will have to wait and see if he warms up to him. Who could not like this face?

179afa03.jpg

Last edited:
Great news!! Image is getting HUGE! Before we all know it, he is going to be taller than Molly.
new_shocked.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

So how old is Image now?

Image was 6 weeks old wednesday so 6 weeks 2 days and growing by the minute but just a calm & sweet as ever.. just like momma (Minus the sweet, people dont usually say "What a sweet mare" when they meet Miss Molly, shes got a little 'tude')
biggrin.gif

Those are some cute pictures! That's great that Molly likes Charlie, now we just need to get Image in there! I'm sure they will be buddies soon!
wub.gif

Palomino88 said:
Image was 6 weeks old wednesday so 6 weeks 2 days and growing by the minute but just a calm & sweet as ever.. just like momma (Minus the sweet, people dont usually say "What a sweet mare" when they meet Miss Molly, shes got a little 'tude') 
biggrin.gif

447428[/snapback]

Geez! I remember when he was still in Molly's tummy.
biggrin.gif

What disiplines to you want to use him for? I would love to see him used in lower level dressage!
yes.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Great pictures Nicole! I'm sure Charlie will warm up to Image soon. Maybe he's just showing him who the boss is!
wink.gif

Geez! I remember when he was still in Molly's tummy. 
What disiplines to you want to use him for? I would love to see him used in lower level dressage!
I remember that too! I kept asking him what color he was and if he was a he or a she and he never said a word, he did kick at me to shut me up some times though
laugh.gif

I remember when we had a ultra sound to confirm she was in foal, we did it really late, cant remember when. But he was made about the "thing" that was in HIS house - the vet was laughing and said he knew that was a TB baby in there!

Im not sure what he wants to do yet. He has potential for about everything. I would love a good barrel horse but hes more your dressage/jumping horse. Im not a "english person" although I did take 3 years of dressage lessons way back before Molly and the first year I had her. Possibley western pleasure. I guess I will have to wait and see if I want to do anything with him at all, I just like to trail ride and do everything for fun at home (Like Molly who does barrels, poles, races friends, does dressage, western pleasure, showmanship, jumping ect.. just at home, I havent done much showing)

They look great, Nicole!!!
aktion033.gif

Image is going to make an outstanding Hunter Under Saddle horse... he has enough stretch to him, big hipped and deep shoulder, I bet he has beautiful, flat kneed movement, too!
yes.gif
But WHATEVER you do with him, he will be perfect because he is yours!!!
biggrin.gif

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back