The Miniature Horse world has lost a friend......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
Last Thursday morning, with her family and her pets at her side, the Miniature Horse world lost our dear friend Nancy Houghton. Together with her husband Mike, Nancy owned Woodstock North Miniatures in Nevis, MN.

She had battled lung cancer for many months.

There will be a memorial service at 2 PM ( visiting hours are between 1 and 2 PM) at Cease Funeral Home in Nevis, MN

Mike's mailing address is 21918 County Rd 2, Nevis, MN 56467.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear this. I have admired their horses and will continue to do so. My condolences to the family.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Our sympathies to her husband and family
default_sad.png

Oh Im so sorry to hear that! She really produced some nice horses. Condolences to her family.

Very sorry to hear this. My sympathies and thoughts and prayers to the family.

I am so sorry to hear the new's. I too have always admired their horse's. My sympathies and prayers to her husband and the rest of the family.

I am so very sorry for her loss and for her family.

I am sorry. It was nice to be an extended part of Nancy's horsie family for a while. She was a caring sharing lady and I am so sorry for the pain her family feels. When I owned my two Mickey Mouse mares, she was a wonderful wealth of information.

I am sorry to hear this. May God Bless her family and know that she has a special place in heaven.

Sincerely,

Beth Wirht

I am so very sorry to hear this. She had been so helpful to me thru the years. A big loss for all her family and friends and the miniature horse industry as a whole.

We are saddened to hear of Nancy's passing. She was a long time member of the MMHC and was truly one of the premier breeders. Nobody loved animals more and the miniature horse had no greater fan. . . Godspeed Nancy

Our condolences to Mike and her family.

Mary and Mike

Oh no!
default_sad.png
I'm SO very sorry to hear of Nancy's passing. I know she was well loved and will be missed. My heart goes out to Mike, her family & friends.

Im just so sad reading this. Such an amazing lady and lover of miniature horses. My thoughts are with her family

Kay

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so sorry to hear about her passing.... My condolences are with her family and I'll keep them in my prayers.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back