Bobby Lambert of B&BL Miniatures has passed away.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos Ranch

Reaction score
My very dear friend, Bobby Lambert of B&BL Miniatures (Tishomingo, Mississippi) has passed away. He had been battling cancer for the past few years...at one point we thought the battle had been won, but it returned, and it returned with a vengence.

Bobby took great pride in his horses. We had spent 2-3 hours at a time on the phone looking at horses online with him in Mississippi and me in Arkansas, we still would browse the same sites together and discuss the horses we found on them, We've looked up so many pedigrees, talked in great length about the plans for his herd, discussing his upcoming foals and the horses he had selected to be shown....so many hours of conversation...yet I wish there were so many more
default_sad.png

Bobby had a large herd of all 30" and under horses. Many tried and true bloodlines. His herd still stands today and will be carried into the future by his son, Garvin Lambert. At this time we have not updated his website but when the family is ready we will change the contact information to direct emails and phone calls to Garvin.

I am going to miss Bobby terribly. He was the best thing to ever happen to me from my entire involvement with the miniature horses. We've been great friends since early 2004. There are other friends I have made from stepping into the miniature horse world, and I am very grateful for them...but Bobby was a rare and genuine gem amongst them.

Rest in Peace my friend. Your spirit shall echo throughout my soul all the days of my life and the memories of our friendship is highly guarded and cherished as priceless treasures within my heart :'

I bought my stallion from Bobby, almost 2 years ago, February 19, 2008. We became friends in such a brief period of time during the sale/purchase of the stallion. He was very fair and made me a great deal. I am thankful for the opportunity I had to have known him. My heart goes out to his family. He will be missed by the miniature industry.

What a nice tribute to him.

I'm so sorry you lost a great friend. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. He sounds like he was a great man. I'm so sorry.

{{{Hugs}}}

Oh that is too bad. He sounds like he was a wonderful person. What a friend. So sorry to hear he has died.
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. His family & friends will be in our prayers.

So sorry for the loss of your friend

It sounds as though you made his years in the

miniature horse business even more fun , with all you shared.

My prayers go out to his family and friends

I am so sorry to hear this terrible news. I only knew Bobby through some emails and a couple of phone calls, but he was so very nice and helpful. I am sorry that you lost a dear friend.

Robin

So sorry to hear this news. It is so hard to lose our friends. My condolences to you and also to Bobby's entire family.

Latest posts

Back