The master & the apprentice

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Bailey and Willow learn the tricks of the trade helping my husband build a fence.

Sorry about the quality of the pics, they were taken with my phone.

Check out the intense look on Bailey's face as he watches and learns.

DSC00051.jpg

Helping to 'hold' the wood.

DSC00047.jpg

He has to be right where the action is.

DSC00049.jpg

Sharing the trade secrets between the boys.

DSC00048.jpg

Willow pretends to be interested but it's not really her thing.

DSC00052.jpg

The final result after my husband and his apprentice are done for the day.

DSC00057.jpg

And I took these this morning of them catching some winter sun.

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4323.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Bailey is so cute.
default_wub.png
My girl Kassie loves to help with everything too. Tell Bailey he did a nice job with that fence!
default_biggrin.png

Rebecca

That is so cute!! Your comentary was great!
default_laugh.png
It's gotta be a boy thing--Jazz is the same way. He loves anything with a long handle.
default_rolleyes.gif

Our whole "herd" comes to assist whenever we are doing projects within their reach. Little pests
default_biggrin.png
!

I thhink you have it all wrong. Bailey is just pretending to help so he knows how the fence goes together. Then if you lock him in then he can tear the fence apart to go out so he has run to run around and strech his logs or maybe go something more to eat.

Love it! The master does look a little annoyed with his eager student in a couple of those. ;) They sure are shaggy when it looks very warm, I guess looks are deceiving! Must be the sun! During our winter, it never comes out.

Love it! The master does look a little annoyed with his eager student in a couple of those. ;) They sure are shaggy when it looks very warm, I guess looks are deceiving! Must be the sun! During our winter, it never comes out.
The master was getting a little annoyed with them and made me lock them in the back field so he could get some real work done! My husband said "ok, it's no longer cute"

Our winters here are usually overcast and we spend it in a cover of cloud as we are in the mountains. It's still quite 'fresh' outside. Can't wait for the horses to drop that winter coat.

Latest posts

Back