The massacre of 50,000 + dogs in China

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "common Chinese people" need to be hurt- they still stand there and let it happen.!!

They still buy into a culture that allows pets to be beaten to death and bay girls left to starve.

They need a good bash round the ear with reality.

They need to stand up to their government.

The whole system is ludicrous, and very, very dangerous.

The Government encouraged them to have children just after the revolution, now it wants to stop them and they, the people, just stand there and let it happen.

They need to wake up, and they need to do it soon.

I shall boycott all Chinese goods until this sort of insanity is stopped.

I am not infiltrating or invading their country, I am not standing over them telling them what to do.

I am a buyer of goods- I shall NOT buy their goods.

It is as simple as that.

Some things are just against Nature and this attitude to life is one of them.

:eek:

How in the world can a country get that out of control and how can the government stand by and allow things like this to happen in todays world. Do they not have any civilization at all? I dont care how over populated or poor your country is, fix it and doing this did not fix anything it just drove there reputation further into the ground as well as there ethics (or lack there of). Those people are driving there country right into the ground!

It is impossible to even think that things like this are still happing in the year 2006 on this world :no:.

Last edited by a moderator:
We live in a culture that doesnt do a whole heckovalot when people or pets ( here) are harmed. When is the last time anyone here actually did something to stop these types of things from happening? Its so very easy for us to sit back in our air conditioned/heated homes, all nice a comfy, and complain about what others do, or dont do. Its another thing to speak up and face rape/torture or even worse, just for saying you dont agree with something that your leaders are doing.

Being 'todays day and age' means nothing, when you are still living in a dirt hut and barely surviving off the land. When we think of how other countries live, we tend to put them in our terms, ways that we understand and live. Its very hard to think that the way some of our rural country/hill billies live, can very well be upscale in another country.

Our armed forces are already spread so very thin. We literally cannot afford to be the Sheriffs of the world. China has what, a billion people ( sounds right but not, cant recall) and they subscribe to the thinking that the Japanese did during WWII, fight and die to the last person. Remember that women were throing their kids off cliffs, then following them, to not fall into 'enemy' ( us) hands. If we invaded China it would be a nuclear war, no doubt about it.

With all the abhorent behaviour in China I believe it's time for the rest of the World to say ENOUGH. It's obvious our governments won't do anything about it, they are in "bed" with them so to speak because of the global economy so basically "we", meaning our governments, turn a blind eye, while atrocities occur in these communist countries towards their children, their people, etc. etc.

A few months ago it came to light about the harvesting of organs that was happening in China.

"Canadian Falun Dafa Association Cautions Media over Coverage of CCP Denials

“Lives Hang in the Balanceâ€

(8/4/2006 14:7)

TORONTO (Falun Dafa Information Center) – When the report on organ harvesting from Falun Gong practitioners in China was published on July 6th (news) by David Kilgour, former Secretary of State (Asia Pacific), and international human rights lawyer, David Matas, we fully expected the Chinese regime to deny the report. A simple Google search with the words: "China Denies," after all, brings up over 7.7 million entries.

Any other nation faced with allegations of this magnitude involving their own government would, at the very least, state that they would investigate. However, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) continues to deny these claims and the sum-total of its response has been to attack Falun Gong.

The CCP has a 60-year history of suppression and killing through decades of brutal campaigns from the Great Leap Forward, to the Cultural Revolution, to the Tiananmen Square student massacre. It has frequently denied proven atrocities. Yet, why do some Chinese media in Canada continue to carry their denials instead of demanding that they cease these practices?

Consider:

When allegations of organ harvesting broke in March regarding the Sujiatun hospital, it took over 3 weeks for the CCP to respond, which is ample time to clean up any evidence. It was only after this delay that the Western delegations were invited to a guided show tour of this hospital. It was not an independent investigation.

The CCP’s rejection of the organ harvesting report published on July 6th was given on the same day the report was released. They attacked the report, not on the merits of the evidence or the process, but solely on its conclusion. They continue to do the same today.

The CCP statement says nothing of the numerous Chinese state-run websites that advertised organs for sale to foreigners for up to $160,000US with an average waiting time of 2 weeks. Many of these sites were removed immediately after the organ harvesting practices were revealed.

The CPP says nothing of reports from as far back as 1994 from media and the US State Department confirming that the Chinese authorities have been harvesting executed prisoners’ organs for years, and according to human rights groups, they have done so without consent from the victims.

The CCP says nothing of the 40,000+ organ transplants done in China for which the sources are not explained.

If the CCP firmly stands by their conviction that this is not happening, we demand they allow an independent investigation within China to investigate prisons and labour camps where Falun Gong prisoners of conscious are being held. If what the CCP says is true, they will have no difficulty in accepting this request.

The CCP denial and further attacks on Matas and Kilgour reinforce the conclusion that the CCP, if not directly responsible for these crimes against humanity, is certainly complicit in them.

Falun Gong practitioners are innocent victims of a brutal and deadly hate campaign and genocide waged by the CCP. We call on the media to expose such crimes, ask the tough questions and dig out the real story, rather than simply repeating the blanket denials of the CCP.

While so many languish in camps throughout China, and are poised to be carved up, their organs taken and cremated to destroy the evidence, it is vital media plays its role to uncover the truth. Lives hang in the balance.

CONTACT: Joel Chipkar: 416-709-8678; Lucy Zhou: 613-852-7494

# # #

NEWS - Aug 04, 2006

Falun Dafa Information Center, www.faluninfo.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

Founded in 1999, the Falun Dafa Information Center is a New York-based organization that documents the rights violations of adherents of Falun Gong (or “Falun Dafaâ€) taking place in the People’s Republic of China. In July of 1999 China’s autocratic Communist Party launched an unlawful campaign of arrests, violence, and propaganda with the intent of “eradicating†the apolitical practice; it is believed certain leaders feared the influence of the practice’s 100 million adherents. The campaign has since grown in violence and scope, with millions having been detained or sent to forced labor camps. The Center has verified details of over 2,900 deaths and over 63,000 cases of torture in custody (reports / sources). Falun Gong is a traditional-style Buddhist “qigong†practice, with roots in the Chinese heritage of cultivating the mind/body for health and spiritual growth. "

Personally, I will NOT endorse this kind of behaviour and if my government won't do anything about it, then I as an individual will NOT support such atrocities and the only way I can protest what is happening in China with their violation of human rights and their other obscene practices is to not buy anything made in China. Why would I contribute to their economy of such a corrupt government? so that they can do this more? or continue to do these kinds of things?

I try and do as much as I can while I am here on this earth and when I see children suffering, people suffering, animals suffering... I can't stand idly by, that is just the way I am. The only way I have been able to make a miniscule difference is by sponsoring 2 children through World Vision, I have in the past and continue to help sanctuaries, rescues and animals in direct need to get them out of situations, the latest being the "yellow horse" from the rescue forum here. I am not saying that everyone MUST do this but for me I feel I want to do this and I thank God that he enables me to help in the small way that I can. I know it will be difficult to not purchase something made in China, you are correct, so many of our products are "made in China" but I am going to give it a shot as best I can because that is how strong I feel about the atrocities being committed in China.

How very sad :no: .......I can't imagine having my pet pulled from me and beaten in front of me, just makes me sick. If this had to be done, it could have been done more humanely, beating these poor animals to death is just SICK! There are other options, that are less cruel, that could have been done, and I am sure given the option alot of these people would have chose to have their pet put down on their own rather than having them taken from them and beaten to death.

It is just not right at all

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

It is just another way of them (The CCP) showing how strong they are and how they can do anything they like.

Read Animal Farm!!

If the people do not stand up to their own government, what can be done??

I know only too well what happened in Tienanmen Square, I watched the tape over and over again, when it happened.

What happened there, and the fact that, much to their chagrin, the world was watching, DID change things.

Hopefully it also changed the Chinese peoples way of thinking.

Just a little bit.

A dam bursting starts, after all, with a hairline crack.

What I get from the news articles is that this massacre of dogs was just in one township/county/whatever the local government area is. I would guess that the officials that ordered this outrageous deed are not very high up in the government hierarchy--probably local district officials only? If the order came from high up it would have been a widespread thing, not restricted to one district. So maybe boycotting 'made in China' products would have some effect on the stupid sadists who devised this plan of action--they are probably some of the "little people".

The trouble is, it's hard to tell what is made where any more. The label "made in....." doesn't tell the full story, because aren't many products assembled in one country, yet the materials/parts came from another country before being sent out for assembly? I read that somewhere awhile back.

It doesn't hurt my feelings in the least to boycott their products. Sure it will hurt the little people first and worst, but if everyone boycotted their products the effect would eventually be felt by the top dogs too. Federal governments need to boycott some countries too.

It is not our job to try to force the people living there to be just like any other place.
Very true, but at the same time we don't need to do business with a country that condones such barbaric practices.

Latest posts

Back