The latest woodburn, one of my new favorites.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
This is a schooling horse named Picasso. It was a neat photograph and the owner wanted a special gift for a student. It's an 11"x14" "stall plate".

wbpicasso.jpg

That looks great!!! You do such a fantastic job!!! Just like you did a wonderful job on the one I have hanging up at my house!!! Brent still says it is the best present I ever gave him! = ) Thanks!!!!

I can't get over how they get better and better is that is possible, truly magical, Debs

That is so cool!! It looks like a painting!

Your wood burns are excellent!!

Thanks Ya'll! I'm still having a blast doing these and the more unique they are the more I like it. I wasn't sure I could make this one look like the photo but managed to pull it off!

Minimule you have done a wonderful job on the plate
default_aktion033.gif

OMG that is awesome!!! They are very beautiful and I have no idea how you make them, you are wondeful at them though!

Beautiful. By the way, the Miniature Horse World used a picture of the one you did for me of Incredible in an article that I did for this issue, if you haven't seen it yet, but failed to give you credit for it. I am sorry for that oversite. I sent the info, but it got lost, I guess.

default_new_shocked.gif
Oh wow! Now I've been published! It's all right. I took a photo of my husband and a buddy doing some rescue work, sent in their names and HE got credit for taking the photo!

Latest posts

Back