The Gang Playing in the Mud!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I kept everyone in yesterday except for a 10 minute walk/grass eating session, due to rain/storms. Today I finally got them out for a bit to play in the mud
default_smile.png
It was a bit tenuous turning Willow out with Lex and Levi at first (about 2 weeks ago). Willow hated Levi and Lex just charged her etc. etc. I finally took the board out from between their stalls and let them get used to each other. Lex still keeps her eye on Willow but Willow is now good with Levi; I watch him climbing on her regularly
default_rolleyes.gif
Also, I clipped Levi's neck and chest (and chopped up his head a bit
default_unsure.png
); started out with a bridle path clip, but I couldn't resist seeing what was underneath. A beautiful chocolatey smokey brown/black. When it gets a bit more muggy I'll do a proper clip, but I actually like leaving the baby hair on to protect him from the insects etc. The vid is not the clearest. When it converts to YouTube it makes it more grainy for some reason (it's actually really clear on my camcorder). Anyhoo, hope you like
default_smile.png

Awww, he is lovely, so happy and playful. I love his mum too, she's beautiful!

Typical boy - throwing himself at the girls (even if it is his Mum) LOL!!

He's looking really great, roll on the warmer weather so you can see what he's hiding under his fuzz!

Anna

Ahh, he's related to my two boys then! Levi's great uncle (Alvadars Exclusively Double) is my stallion's sire
default_laugh.png

I love those Destiny boys.

Latest posts

Back