The Gang in Their New Paddock :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
We had to move the paddock last week as we're getting ready to have a big, brand new shop built in August. We moved it to an area with some grass. There's just enough for them to go out in the morning and enjoy and...eventually, it will be gone; I'm of the mindset that doesn't really care for grass for my minis. But I introduced them to it fairly slowly (and they got 5 minutes of grass to and from the dry lot anyways...so they weren't totally deprived). All are getting along great now (Willow hated Levi for a while, and Lex wanted to rip Willow's head off). Now Levi jumps on Willow's back and plays with her etc. She's so patient and Lex could care less at this point
default_rolleyes.gif
Just wanted to share some relaxed pics of the gang in their new paddock, that I took yesterday.

Also, I can't get over how refined Levi still is. I haven't even adjusted his foal halter yet (and it was too big for him to wear when he was really young). He's got the most awesome conformation (his neck and head are, especially, to die for). I'll be trimming his head and getting rid of the "leg-warmers" today lol He's got so much presence and is so energetic and happy
default_smile.png
I'm going to have to re-think his future....

DSCF00046.jpg

DSCF00152.jpg

Thanks
default_smile.png
Got the leg-warmers off. Wow! He looks like a little deer! So ultra-refined. I can't believe how much more refined he is than Briar, Lex's first (and she was nice and fine-boned).

They all look great! You'll have to post pics of Levi without the leg warmers sometime-i just love looking at him
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back