The dog food recall in our area

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sterling

Reaction score
Before hearing about this dog food recall I had gone out to Pet Smart today and purchased some cans of Nutro Natural and Nutro Max. I checked the numbers on the recall site and they are very close (altho not exact) to the numbers given. I will be heading out to Pet Smart tomorrow and taking all 7 of the cans I got today whether they are slices in gravy or not. (2 are.) This is such a scarey thing....we just heard on the news tonight that one of the distributors is right here in a town close to us...Pennsauken. ....about 20 minutes away :no: . I am seriously thinking on changing dry dog food brands too. I feed Nutro and thinking on switching to Innova or Flint River. Gosh this is just all so scarey! Hitting too close to home and too close for comfort!!

This is what the notice had to say:

Menu Foods' three U.S. and one Canadian factory produce more than 1 billion containers of wet pet food a year. The recall covers pet food made at company plants in Emporia, Kan., and Pennsauken, N.J., Henderson said.

Latest posts

Back