The colt that convinced us not to give up breeding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked STUNNING!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

[SIZE=10pt]You'll have to call him BULLSEYE - because it looks like you hit the target with him! He is incredible! [/SIZE]

Whow, he doesnt even look real....hes too perfect. After all you've been through you deserve something special and he is certainly special. I love him and I love the name Marty was thinking of!!

I agree...one of the nicest I have ever seen!!

OTM Right On The Mark

OTM Hit The Mark

OTM Ready Aim Fire

OTM Fire When Ready

OTM Take Your Best Shot

Holy Moly!!!! SEE???!!!!! I told you!! I am so glad you are going to hang in there- I had such a rough beginning too! All I can say is WOWZA!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

What a colt!!!!! Yep, it is all worth while for something like that! Incredible!! CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!!!

He is incredible! Something to be proud of!!

I'm glad you finally reaped the benefits of all your hard work.

Thats the nicest colt I think I have ever seen. And I will admit, I love pintos, but usually think they look "funny" until they are yearlings.... Not him, hes perfect. Wish I had one in the barn like him.

targetsmom said:
By the way, we are also looking for a registered name for Max, going along with the "On Target" theme and his sires's name (SRF Buckshot). His dam is Jones Call Me Blue Admiration, a Cross Country Call Me Awesome daughter out of a Blue Boy bred mare. Our prefix is OTM.
I can't see the photos until I'm home, but with those bloodlines it's gotta be "OTM Callin' The Shots!!"

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Gosh! That colt is STUNNING!
default_new_shocked.gif
Thank goodness he has come along to reaffirm your plans and breeding goals.

Congratulations!

Charlotte

default_new_shocked.gif
......MARY.........mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm....look who's going to kick butt at new england pinto!
default_yes.gif
...oh yeah..
default_yes.gif

so relieved and happy for you ... cant wait to see you my friend.... gotta figure out how far barre is from you

with respect and smiles...Lynn
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you all so much for the compliments on our colt!! He is even cuter in person, and SO tiny. I am having a hard time getting any work done this week! Yep, he was just what we needed to keep our dream alive. Buckshot should be a very busy (and happy) boy.

James - I appreciate the thought of sending him to a trainer, and that IS one possibility. I sure would like to see him shown.

(And no offense Lynn, but I don't think it will be at New England Pinto, as much fun as we have at those shows!). We are exploring options now.

HINT: Keep checking our website and the LB Sale Board.

We are making a list of names and you had some great suggestions that are under definite consideration. We need to also keep in mind our "options".

Latest posts

Back