That's my boy Koda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
I had to share this. I am right at this moment grinning from ear to ear.

From Dorothy

I couldn't let this beautiful day go to waste, so I donned my helmet, put my cell phone in my pocket, locked up the crazy BC and harnessed your horse. I drove him from behind the cart, all over the yard and then went to the round pen where I closed the gate and did a little trot work, some tight turns, and got in. I don't have pictures because I had my hands full with just the horse, but this weekend when Ron is home, we'll get some...weather permitting. Diet or no, today he got extra treats! When I was done in the round pen, I let him pull me to the shop to unhitch. He had to pass some big white barrels we bought from Pepsi to build a hazard and the gravel crunched under our tires. His ears came toward me then, but that was his only reaction. Hurray for Koda Bear!!!

default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to see you driving your boy. I'm so happy for you. Here, I'll throw a little celebration:

default_saludando.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_whistling.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xreiter.gif

Editing to let you know I had about 40 emoticons in there but I couldn't post it that way. Ironically, that is NOT the first time I've been told to tone down a party hee hee

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone I'm so happy that Koda is trusting Dorothy and becoming a driving horse. When I read the email from Dorothy yesterday this was me.
:SoHappy
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

I have this little happy dance I do at work and I was sure doing it.

Thank you everyone I'm so happy that Koda is trusting Dorothy and becoming a driving horse. When I read the email from Dorothy yesterday this was me.
:SoHappy
default_488.gif
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy

I have this little happy dance I do at work and I was sure doing it.
Wonderful news, Marie. Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

Koda is such a good boy, I knew it was just a matter of time. Too bad he didn't get any Squeezy Buns!

Oh Susanne you have always been in Koda's cheering section. You believed in him even when I faltered. Funny though when Vicky and I passed the feed store in Longview I mentioned stopping to get some more Squeezy Buns. I'm sure Dorothy has good treats to share with my guy. I will get him some more though in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back