Thank You, Lil Beginnings!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
A few months ago, I was the lucky winner of the Lil Beginnings contest of a prize donated by Ellen of Rusty Acres. For a variety of reasons, mostly unknown, the prize never arrived, despite the valiant efforts of both Ellen and Robin (REO) to send it, twice. Today, with the help of Mary Lou, I was thrilled to receive a beautiful hoof pick and a copy of the CMHR cookbook!! I would have written this message a couple of hours ago, but I could hardly get my nose out of the book! I just wanted to send my sincere thanks to Ellen, Robin and Mary Lou for this very special gift. I'm sure I'll enjoy trying several of the recipes!

I'm so glad you got your prize Judy!
default_aktion033.gif

Ellen and all the people that donated all these great prizes to the LB contests deserve a big hand and a thank you for their generosity!

And Mary Lou, who lets us have these contests and fun things here on LB! You don't just get to make friends and learn, but have fun too! Thank you ML!

Thank you to everyone who makes Lil Beginnings the awesome place it is!!!

I'm already looking forward to the SECRET SANTA! Sign up for that is coming soon!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back