Thank You Kaitlin & Lucky C ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minie812

Reaction score
Fiesta.jpg
I was so happy to have won the Guessing Game contest put on by Lucky C & Kaitlin sent me a scanned version of it so wanted to share my Drawing of "TINKER TOYS FIESTA". He is 20 yrs old nx month and he is doing great. I LOVE my POPPY...he is such a gentleman. Anywho here is the drawing of him & it fits him to a "T"
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
default_laugh.png
He was a fun one! I had some of the cutest pictures to work with! Loved the one of him bucking too! His forelock is too cute.
default_wub.png

I have a number of Kaitlin's drawings coming soon! I cannot wait! But now I MAY know the surprise she is sending!

Pinch me!

dru

Oh NICE!
default_wub.png

Katie did an awesome job as always! I won the other one & I can't wait to see the Pooka! I hope I get a back ground too, that is wonderful Katie!

Love it! As soon as I figured out you were the winner for the first mare I hoped you would choose the little guy! Katie and I had emailed a couple times after I told her we had the new baby and the winner and we both said you had to choose Fiesta lol

Robin, can't wait to see yours too! Katie let me know when you get hers done (including the background) and I'll send you the paypal!

And I hope you know Katie that this may be a yearly thing now! hehe

Love it! As soon as I figured out you were the winner for the first mare I hoped you would choose the little guy! Katie and I had emailed a couple times after I told her we had the new baby and the winner and we both said you had to choose Fiesta lol

Robin, can't wait to see yours too! Katie let me know when you get hers done (including the background) and I'll send you the paypal!

And I hope you know Katie that this may be a yearly thing now! hehe
Awesome! Yearly will be so fun!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back